Thursday, March 8, 2012

Communicate with yourself

Robin S. Sharma

Communicate with yourself

Many years ago, working as legal counsel, I was well endowed financially, but did not have enough of a peace of mind. At the time I read the book "How a person thinks," written by James Alleyne. The book spoke of the tremendous influence of mind on the formation of a real person's life and his ability to make our lives a happy and prosperous. It was also noted that the words we routinely employed as the language in general, have a powerful impact on our ability to think clearly.

Fascinated by the idea, I became one by one to read books containing wise thoughts about the art of storytelling and self-improvement. Because of this, I discovered that the words that we use in everyday communication (both with others and with yourself), have an enormous impact on our quality of life for her and have an extraordinarily important. Understanding this has made me realize that each one of us sounds an internal dialogue that goes on every minute during the long hours that make up the whole day. I vowed to improve the content of communication itself. To do this, I decided to use the method developed by ancient sages of five thousand years ago. And it is in many ways changed my life.

By following this simple method, you need only select a phrase in which you tried to focus, periodically remembering it throughout the day, until she mastered your mind and begins to convert you. If you aspire to gain peace of mind, then this spell, which is also called a mantra, a phrase may be:

"I am happy about the fact that the calm and balanced."

 

If you want to be confident in yourself, your mantra might be:

"I am happy because he is absolutely confident and extremely brave."

If you aspire to material wealth, it is possible to repeat these words:

"I am happy because the money and opportunities constantly come to me."

Repeat your mantra in a low voice, almost in a whisper on my way to work, standing in line, or when you wash the dishes, so that these low-activity periods of the day to charge a powerful energy that can change your life. Try to pronounce his hidden phrase, at least two hundred times a day for at least four weeks. The results will surpass all expectations when you make this huge step to finding inner peace, prosperity and purpose of his life.

 

In the words of Hazrat - Inayat Khan: "The words that light up the soul, more precious than jewels."