Saturday, April 21, 2012

Louise Hay: FOLLOWING THE INNER VOICE

Louise Hay:
FOLLOWING THE INNER VOICE

Once diagnosed, began a hard inner work on the study itself. Thank God, I have had everything you need. I knew that in order to achieve radical change, you need to dive deep into yourself. Of course, I can operate, thus providing temporary relief. But without changing the mindset, I probably would have brought up again in the disease itself. I've always wanted to know where we have a cancer - the right or left side of the body. The right side represents the male principle - pay-off. Left - Women taking half. Almost all my life I have had problems with the right side of the body. This is where I kept the insults directed at his stepfather. I am no longer content with green traffic lights and parking lots.I knew that to go further and deeper. To me it's the realization that I did not go along in my life as I want because I did not clear of trash childhood memories, do not live according to his new principles. I had to find the child within themselves and work with him.

This child was in need of my help, he was still hurt. I am completely devoted herself to the practice of self-healing. Some of what I did, it looked strange. But that did not stop me.Were at stake, my life. Over the next six months, the healing has become my daily work around the clock. I have read and studied everything he could find a non-traditional methods of cancer treatment. I really believe that this is possible. I've cleared your body of accumulated toxins over the years. Many months in a row, I was fed, as it seemed to me only sprautsom and purified asparagus. It is these products are most memorable to me, although I, of course, eat something else. I worked with my teacher, Science of Mind, by Eric Pace.

He helped me change my way of thinking, so that the cancer retreated. I repeated affirmations, visualization, and was engaged in strengthening its spiritual home. Every day, I practiced in front of a mirror. The most difficult words to me were: "I love you, Louise, I really love you." Every time I tried to say them, na my eyes are shedding tears and gasping, the words stuck in my throat. When I finally did it, though I made a "quantum leap". I attended at the time the therapist who has extensive experience in helping people who need to express yourself and let go of his anger. I spent many hours crying and flailing fists pillows. It was beautiful. I felt good, because never before in my life did not allow myself to do it. I do not know what has worked, perhaps, little bit of everything.During my studies I showed remarkable tenacity. I worked in the morning, barely opening her eyes.

Before going to bed, I thanked myself for what I was doing during the day. One of my affirmations was: "I am recovering during sleep and wake up in the morning, fresh, vigorous and full of strength." Waking up, I thanked my body for its work during the night. I repeat every day that I want to grow spiritually, I would like to learn: I want to change and cease to consider themselves worthless person. I also worked on her mind and the ability to forgive. One method that I used was full - as much as possible - the study of the childhood of my parents. Gradually I began to understand how they were treated when they were little, I realized that for this reason they could not raise their children differently.

My stepfather was a child subjected to abuse. After many years he also began to treat me and my brother. My mother and child were told that a man is always right. That's why she supported her stepfather, allowing him to do whatever they want. No one taught them nothing else It was their way of life. Step by step I'm aware of that. Together with the understanding I have regained the ability to forgive. The more I forgave my parents, the more I wanted to forgive herself. Forgive yourself - it is extremely important. Many of us are humiliated and hurt the child within themselves the same way as it did with our parents. We just keep a bad tradition. When we were kids, and treat us badly, we did not have a choice. We did not have the right to vote. But now we have grown - so why insult a child who is within us? This fact can lead to disastrous consequences. As soon as I have forgiven myself, I began to trust myself. I realized that when we do not trust life or other people, we really do not trust myself. More precisely, we do not trust your Higher "I" take care of themselves. For example, we say: "I never fall in love again, so I do not want to hurt me" or "I'll never let this happen." In fact, we have something else in mind: "I do not trust myself. I thought, and do not accept what I can to take care of yourself. I'd rather stay away." Perhaps, at some point I believe the opposite. I trusted myself, I realized that I could take care of themselves. I was getting easier and easier to love yourself. My body and my heart began to heal. That's what happened in an unexpected way my spiritual growth.


By the way, I got an extra gift: my appearance has changed for the better. I began to look younger and more attractive. I loved his disciples, and they all wanted to work on themselves. I do not even need to say anything. They felt, felt that I live in accordance with their beliefs. They willingly accepted and made incredible progress, improving the quality of their lives. Having found one inner peace and reconciled with itself, we find that life becomes more pleasant and more interesting. So, what I learned from my personal experience? Most importantly, I realized that I possess the power to change my life. To do this, only a desire to change their thinking patterns, and to part with internal models, throws us back into the past. This experience has allowed me to understand that having such a desire, we can achieve incredible results in changing our way of thinking, health and life in general.

WHETHER AT what stage of life you are, what contribution you into it made, and that in it occurs, you always do everything in your power - your current level of understanding, knowledge and awareness.

And when you learn more, you start to do it differently, as it happened with me. Do not swear yourself for what you whoever you are. Do not blame yourself if you were not able to do something better and faster. Say to yourself: "I did everything I could. Even though I am now in a deplorable condition, it is only temporary. I need to get out. It is only necessary to consider how best to do this only if you do, tell yourself that what you're poor and stupid , then stay where you are. you need proper support. Otherwise, nothing will change. methods that I used in my practice, not invented by me. Most of them I have learned in the Church of Religious Science. based on them, and my teaching. These principles are as old as the world. If you had a chance to get acquainted with any of the ancient spiritual teachings, it is likely you will not learn anything new. In the Church of Religious Science prepared me to become a pastor. However, the parish I have not. I - free spiritual person. I extend their teaching simple terms - so that it can reach many people. This way - a great way to bring all their ideas together and to really understand why we are given life and how to use your mind to become its owner. When I was twenty years started their way back, I had no idea that I can bring hope and help other people, that is to do what I do today