Saturday, April 21, 2012

Louise Hay:

   
CHANGE THE NATURE OF THE INTERNAL DIALOGUE

As children we tend to immediately rush to execute the orders of their parents. We were told: "Eat your spinach," "Get a room" or "Cover the his bed." We were ready to pas all, if only we loved. The idea that you are worthy of recognition, came to a head only in cases where someone's orders. "Recognition" and "love" were the concepts of conditional and dependent on many things. However, all consistent with the ideas of other people's life values, and had nothing to do with your own. As a result, we have become accustomed to the idea that our existence is justified only when the gratification of others. Otherwise, we do not have it right.

These findings in the early submission of their effect na what I call the inner dialogue - our manner of communicating with yourself. The way we talk to ourselves, really important, because it lies at the heart of our spoken words. When inner dialogue will create a certain mental attitude in which we live and that attracts us to certain situations. If we humiliate ourselves, life for us, it means very little. If we love and appreciate herself, she becomes a source of joy. If we are not happy unless you find yourself in this easy to blame the parents or anyone else, saying: "It's their fault."

However, in doing so, we continue to mark time, staying with our problems and frustrations. No charges will not bring us freedom. We must always remember that words have power. And we must learn to be responsible for everything that we say out loud, because what we said is a continuation of our thoughts. -. Start listening to what you say.If you find yourself on the use of words with negative meaning or word-limiters, replace them. Hearing the story with a negative connotation, I do not retell the story to everyone you meet her, I just let go of it. On the other hand. When I manage to hear something good, I share this with everyone. Being among the people, pay attention to what and how they speak.

See how they pronounced due to their experience. Many live in a world of "if" - this is a word that catches my ear is very sensitive. Every time I hear it, it seems to me like ringing a bell. Sometimes people use up to a dozen "would" in a statement. They then wonder why their life is going awry. They want to control things that they are clearly not in the teeth. They always blame themselves in some way or other, and then another, and ask why their life is so boring. We can also exclude from our vocabulary and thought the word "MUST". When we do something for the office, the offer itself excessive pressure on the inside. We fall into the trap of the dark emotions caused by the words: "I have to go to work. I have to do it. I must ... I must ..." Instead, let's say: "I choose." "I choose to go to work, because in this case as soon as I can pay the rent." The word "Select" will radically change your life. Everything we do is based on choice, even if it seems otherwise. Most of us abused the word "NO." Claiming a provision, we followed this utter suddenly short "NO", and it appears that we are reporting conflicting information.

So in the future, listen, how you use this word. Another expression that you want to watch out for is the expression "Do not forget." We used to say: "Do not forget it, do not forget it ..." And what happens? We forget. We sincerely want to remember but to forget.Therefore, in such cases instead of the ill-fated "Do not forget the" best use of the phrase "PLEASE REMEMBER." Waking up in the morning, you're probably cursing the fact that it is necessary to go to work, complaining about the weather, grumbling that you have a sore back or head. What else? Maybe you yell at children, so they immediately got up?After all, most people say in the morning the same thing. So where do you start today? It was your morning cheerful or you whined and blamed someone else? If you're grumbling, moaning and complaining, you know: the day you will become a morning What thoughts arise in you before you go to sleep? Light and healing, or miserable and pathetic? When I say "pathetic", I mean not only thought about the lack of money. We are talking about the negative way of thinking at all. Are you worried about tomorrow? I personally bedtime reading something nice, because during quiet sleep coming clean, and thus prepare themselves for the Future. I think that is very useful to redirect many of the dreams of their problems. Dreams often suggest the right solutions to the most complex issues.

I - a person who has the power over my thinking, just as you have power over your own.No one can force you to think differently. By choosing your thoughts, we create a foundation for your internal dialogue. Since I am convinced that this process runs at me, I'm easier to live the way I teach it to others. I really watch my own words and thoughts and constantly forgive yourself for your imperfections. I am pleased to let myself be myself, instead of fighting for the status of a super-woman. Having trust in life and see her nice hand, as if I myself was cleaner and brighter. My humor has lost its bite and became a truly ridiculous. I started to wean from the habit of criticizing yourself and others, no longer strictly to judge everything. I stopped to retell the story of misfortunes and disasters (we so readily and quickly resound bad news that just amazed), stopped reading newspapers and listening to the evening news, as they mainly deals with the brutality and violence. I realized that most people simply do not want to hear good news. They like bad, because they give them a reason to complain about life.

Many armed with an arsenal of stories with a bad ending, which makes us believe that the triumph of evil in the world. For a while she worked a radio transmitted only good news. So it went bankrupt. When I was diagnosed with cancer, I decided to stop gossiping. To my surprise, I suddenly realized that I had nothing to say. Whenever I first met friend, as we began to wash up immediately familiar to bone. Eventually, I made a discovery that there is some form of conversation, though I was not easy to get rid of bad habits. Incidentally, I note that if I pass the gossip about other people, then they surely do the same. You reap what you sow. Working with people more and more, I really started to listen to what they say. I began to distinguish between words, not only the general outline of the conversation. Usually after a ten-minute dialogue with a new client I could not say exactly what the reason for his failures. And all because I listened to what words he uses.I knew what contribution they make to the creation of new problems and complexity of the old. If only it were mostly negative words, you can imagine the internal dialogue.

It must be a manifestation of negative programming, or, to use my term, "thinking of poverty." I want to offer you a little exercise. Put a tape recorder near the phone and each time, removing the tube, turn on the "record". When the tape ends, look like and what you say. Most likely, you'll be amazed.

After that, you begin to listen to his voice, watching his intonations. And of course, keep track of the words used by you. You will begin to treat it consciously. Finding that something was repeated three times or more, write. This is a reflection of your installation. Some plants can be positive and work you pa. But perhaps there is also a couple of negative attitudes to which you return to again and again.