Thursday, February 18, 2010

If you seriously do it, just do not do this!

Jill Edwards
If you seriously do it, just do not do this!

Several years ago, after the publication of my book "Life is full of miracles" and "Road to the magic, I received annually to ten thousand letters and telephone calls. For each message, I answered personally. In addition, I spent countless seminars, interviews, transcribe lectures on "self-help". It should be noted that all the correspondence I led alone, without an assistant. I had to work ninety hours a week. Therefore not surprising that I felt tired and haggard-looking. Nevertheless, I was bothered a sense of duty that I was forced to respond in detail to every letter, but also give free advice over the phone. Now, looking back, I realize that those times were real madness!

Then, having received several light tremors of the Spirit, I went on three days rest in a small cottage on the marshes of Yorkshire, to examine their lives. I discovered for myself what I love to do, and from which not only did not get satisfaction, but even I get tired, waste of time. It became clear how to proceed. Returning home, I first sorted a few boxes of letters, which have not yet had time to reply, folded them into garbage bags and simply threw out. To my great surprise, I was at this moment is not struck by thunder! In addition, I was a bit to reduce their work day to allow time for herself, and hired an assistant secretary. These actions have changed my life. I made a lot more time on something I really love doing. I was able to free themselves so much that soon fell in love and married.

The spiritual law, which on its own stupidity, I tried to ignore, says: follow its energy. If someone asks you about something, and you have omitted words in his hands, give this man. In a way, (which you still can not understand) that you are doing a service to him and myself. Perhaps it would be better if the man himself to cope with the problem or ask for help someone else. Maybe he should not have to ask about it. Or he thinks you are the savior himself becoming a victim.

What is interesting! When I stopped responding to every letter, many people told me that it was important to just write me. When they expressed their thoughts on paper, it helped them to clarify important points, but some people and hear the voice of his intuition. As it turned out, and they did not have to get me an answer. By the way, some people had that time to move, and then my letter would come to the old address.

Once you find yourself thinking: "I really must do this or feel that worried about what you think of when you cancel, remember: you listen to the voice of guilt, duty and responsibilities, and it belongs to the difficult time.

Of course, this part of yourself wants all turned out to be better, but it will be blessed! However, she does not understand the spiritual laws of the universe. The word "should" never comes from our higher selves. It comes from that part of ourselves, who feel unworthy, undeserving of respect, and suffering from feelings of guilt (or one that is proud of himself and considers himself indispensable and almost a saint.)

Why give a party and invite people who you dislike and are incompatible with you? Why go with a child in a theme park, if you warps from one thought that still have to go there? Say "no". At the party, Call someone more dear to your heart, and with a child in the park, send a friend or relative who is interesting and pleasant. Everyone will benefit, and will feel happy.

However, if you do something really needs to be done, then wait a bit, when it is for this (for example, ironing, or washing clothes), you will have the right mood. Yes, it can happen! Or try to see the "big picture" (see Chapter 10), or try to find in this game and turn his business in the fun. You can relegate this unpleasant task to someone else. Pay the man, hire a laundress. If you believe this you have no money, refer to "Money"!

If you find it difficult and unpleasant to do something, do not do this! If you follow this rule, you immediately feel an extraordinary freedom in life. You will be able to devote more time and energy of loved ones, as well as work and occupations, that you really like. And, most importantly, so you get a powerful weapon in order to not to join the fight and live a carefree Time.