Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fantasy.

Fantasy.
Remote locations distant future.

With your eyes closed Take a deep breath and come back to the state of total relaxation. Let your mind will carry forward in time in the future. Imagine what you will then be aged. This may be one year later, ten or twenty. Pay attention to your body, the hair.

Examine the people around ... a place where you work ...

You - a very lucky man, and the work which you have devoted so many years, finally completed successfully. Enjoy the success and confidence.

Walk the room where you are now. Try not to notice the details. Decide how you belong to this place.

Consider various aspects of the day. Where do you go after the finished work?

Where do you live? One, or someone living with you?

Describe the place where live. Consider the details and enter them in a notebook.

If you were forced to give up something in order to achieve this way of life, write down, which you refused.

Is success worth what you spent for it?


Working with dreams.
Decoding the message.

Write down in your notebook a dream, you had a last night. Describing the contents of sleep, try to go through it again. If you are able to do so, then surely any new associations and ideas. When finished, go back to the beginning of the description of sleep and give it a name. It will often clue messages inform you of the right brain hemisphere.

Now write down the associations that arose in connection with your dream.

What else you remember? Write down everything that came to mind ... Let the subconscious directs your thoughts ... Let the ideas go through as the ball in the roulette, lace and stop an unpredictable manner.

Gestalt therapists say that you can learn something new from the dream, "placing themselves in the place of each of its elements. At first you may feel strange, becoming less acceptable to the positions of individual characters. However, all elements of sleep at a certain level are part of your I am seeking expressions. Return to the characters of your dreams and losers sleep in terms of each of them. Even the stones of sleep can be personalized. Put yourself on the waiting list for a seat each from the action, even imagine their surroundings. (If this is a problem, read below the "Results" and see if you cited an example to interpret the signs of their own dreams.)


The results of the right hemisphere.

The woman, whose appearance just over a half, tells about his dream, a small group in Los Angeles.

Environment: "In my dream I am in the Penthouse on the roof of a high house in Hawaii. I look out the window and see the approach of powerful tidal wave - the tsunami. My dog, which is nearby, whine. I watch as the wave grows to unimaginable proportions. I feel as it hit the building, hear the bell fragile glass, and throws me far from here. I'm trying to come back, but it seems impossible. I keep trying, knowing that someone expects me to, but I do not know who it is I go back to building, which appears intact. Set your furniture, and do not leave me puzzled, as all could survive after such a disaster. There are other people, but I do not know who they are. "

Association: "This is a long time I dislocate due to financial problems. I was involved in risky real estate transactions, which could really destroy me. Gryanulo Falling prices at the wrong time, and I'm afraid that everything will be destroyed. I think the dream means follows:

Hawaii - a place representing things peaceful and idyllic. Tsunami - a financial disaster, which, as I feared, would destroy all for which I worked. The building symbolizes the success of the whole, I have made for many years. "

Setting himself to the place of sleep participants:

"I - Hawaii, quiet and lazy in the sun. I like to bring pleasure to people and smile.

I - the building. I spent years in the effort to become what I have now.

I - flat on the roof of a high house, towering above the crowd. Lucky.

I - a wave, demanding, destructive, angry and strong.

I - a dog, the helpless and zhaleyuschaya themselves.

I - strangers, symbolizing that part of me that I do not understand.

I - a woman who returned to give up things to take care of resolving the problem.

I have - the furniture, I was not in place, but I could be rasstavlennoy as before. "

Of her the following associations: "I think the importance of sleep is the confidence that I, notwithstanding anything in distress, will be able to survive. Somehow I will know what to do. I think the building has survived many destructive wave symbolizes my subconsciously confidence that we did not bring before the bankruptcy. devastation not necessarily as it seems. I am sorry the dog and I know that sometimes lose a lot of energy just sitting and school because of a problem. I want to be more like a woman, remained calm during the storm and has the courage to act, regardless of the circumstances. Dog - the most vulnerable part of me that is vulnerable, жалобно whine and unable to act.

It seems that my subconscious feeling that I live, when (and if) gryanet real trouble, though survival (return back to the house) requires courage and give hard. How does a home stay, or was restored, but yet unknown, of course, will require efforts to remedy the situation, thank God, it is not as bad as I feared. "

Working with dreams gave her an opportunity to draw strength from the subconscious. She felt that the anxiety due to financial distress suppressed her creative energy. Association due to sleep, helped maintain control over emotions. As a result, women began to work more productively and, of course, feel comfortable in extremely difficult circumstances.

HYPNOSIS