Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Louise Hay:

  CHANGE OLD PROGRAM

Be willing to take the first step, no matter how small. Focus on what you want to know. And be prepared for miracles.

Affirmations WORK

Now that we know a little about the power of our thoughts and words, it's time to re-learn to talk and think. We want to get good results, so let's focus on the positive implication. You want to replace the internal dialogue into positive affirmations? In that case, remember that, considering the thought and saying the word, you are saying that is "using affirmations." Affirmation - this is a starting point.

It opens the way for change. In essence, you are telling your subconscious that take on the responsibility. "I realize that I can make a difference." When I talk about the pronunciation of affirmations, I mean the deliberate choice of words and sentences. And this in turn will help to eliminate or something out of your life, or to create something new in it. Do it with confidence and focus on the positive aspect of his assertion.

If you say, "I do not want to hurt", the subconscious will catch only "More hurt." You need to speak clearly and specifically what it is you want. For example: "I feel great. My good health." The subconscious mind is too blunt. It is not capable of strategic planning and nurturing ideas. What did he say it does. If you say, "I hate this car," it does not give you a new one, because I do not understand what you need. Moreover, even after receiving a long-awaited new car, you probably will soon hate it. Why not?

Because that's what you said: "I hate the machine." You need to express their desire to clearly and with positive, that is: "I have a wonderful new machine, which is responsible ALL my needs." If your life is something that made you a burning hatred, use my method. I opened the shortest way of parting with his stimulus. Bless him with love: "I bless you with affection. Frees and releases." It helps in all cases. Bless and release possible human situation, the thing and even housing.

You can even try out so let go of the habit itself and see what comes of it. I had a friend who said, "I bless you with love and let go of the life" of each smoked cigarettes. After a few days of his desire to smoke has declined significantly, and in a couple of weeks, he finally quit smoking.