Monday, December 14, 2009

HUGE OPPORTUNITIES AROUND YOU - USE THEM

HUGE OPPORTUNITIES AROUND YOU - USE THEM

There are many people who could be Olympic champions and champions of America, but they never tried to do this. In my opinion, at least five million people could benefit from my pole vault in those years when I was a winner. People who were stronger, bigger and faster than me, could well do so, but they never picked up a pole, never made an attempt to tear the legs off the ground to jump over the bar.

Enormous opportunities around you. Great done easily, because you are helping great people. It is surprising that in all the congresses, to which I am, great business people share their ideas with all those present. I saw how great traders tell and show a young traveling salesman, how they reached their peaks. They do not hide it. The same can be seen in the sport.

I will never forget the time when I tried to break the record Datca Uormerdema. I yielded to him about a foot. Once I called him and said:

- Datca, can you help me? It seems I have reached the limit and can not jump higher.

He replied:

- Well, of course, Bob, come to me and I'll tell you what I know about it.

I spent three days with the master, that the world's greatest shestovikom. For three days Datch gave me all his experience. There were things I did wrong, and he suggested me how to fix it. In short, I added eight inches. This wonderful guy who taught me all the best, that he knew and he knew how. I discovered that sports champions and heroes willingly help you become great.

John Wooden, the great basketball coach, follows a philosophy: he believes that every day should help someone, even if he never answered his gratitude. He considers it his duty.

When George Allen worked in the college Master Thesis of defensive football, he made the distillation of thirty pages, and sent it to the most outstanding coaches of the country. Eighty-five percent took advantage of his advice.

Outstanding people are always ready to share their experiences, as did one of the greatest football coaches of the world, George Allen. They will share their secrets and tricks. Find them, call them, talk to them, buy their books. It's so easy - to become great, when all around you so many great people.

Bob Richards, Olympic champion