Sunday, September 27, 2009

Contributions Act ...

Contributions Act ...

The best way to get to work Contributions Act (start the overall process of circulation) - a decision that every time you have with someone cause you're him something to give.

This does not necessarily have to be something tangible: it could be flowers, a compliment, prayer. In fact, the most significant gift - not something which is expressed in something tangible.

The care, attention, location, appreciation, love - the most precious gifts, which you can give, and they are nothing you will not be worth it.

Faced with someone, you can silently send him a blessing, and wish him happiness, joy and more laughter. This kind of tacit donation has a very large force.

One of the useful things that have taught me in childhood and which I have taught my children - it will never come into any whose home empty-handed, never for anyone not to come empty handed.

You can say: "How can I give to others, if at the moment for me to want?"

You can bring a flower. One flower. You can bring a note or a card that will say something about your feelings toward the man to whom you came. You may bring a compliment. You can bring a prayer.

Make the decision to give, wherever you go, who ever you saw. The more you give, the more confidence, thanks to the wonderful effect of this law, you get. And when you get more, your ability will give also increases.

Our true nature - is the wealth and abundance, we are rich by nature, because nature supports our every need and desire. We have nothing to lose, because our essence - pure potentiality and infinite possibilities.

Therefore, you should know that you are rich by nature, no matter how much or how little money you have, because the source of all wealth - the field of pure potentiality, a consciousness which knows how to satisfy any need, including the need for joy, love , laughter, peace, harmony and knowledge.

If you're primarily looking for exactly this - not only for ourselves but for others - everything else will come to you spontaneously.
Application of the Law Contributions

I want to make it work Contributions Act, pledging to take the following steps:

1. Wherever I went, and whom I had not met, I will always bring with them a gift. Present can be a compliment, a flower or a prayer. From today I will give something to everyone who will come into contact, and so I initiated a process of joy, wealth and abundance in my life and the lives of others.

2. From today I will gratefully accept all the gifts that life offers me. I'll get something that gives me the nature: sunlight and the birds singing, spring rains and the first winter snow. I'll open that to get what give me the other - whether it's a thing, money, a compliment or a prayer.

3. I accept the obligation to maintain the circulation of wealth in his life, giving and receiving the most valuable gifts, which gives me life: the gifts of caring, location, appreciation and love. Every time, meeting with people, I will silently wish them happiness, joy and more cause for laughter.