Sunday, September 20, 2009

We have seen something

We have seen something

Fifth day of the trip ...

Today's move is very exhausting. Overcome watershed Classified pass. Whole day without water. Come on in silence. During long dry mouth, saliva is not even. Ha "watershed" water did not have to share. Not a single key or a river.

Lake Markakol evening

Divide the camp and will prepare dinner. Inspect the area, as far as possible in the twilight. The fact that we have adopted a distance of home, a close examination was more like a grave cemetery.

Graves have high bulk hills, which are "trimmed" ran down from the ceiling features larch logs. Log buildings are in the shape of the dome with four ramps. Logs Wróblew each other on the arc. The graves are anonymous, they are no inscriptions or marks.

Quick supper and go to bed. Awakening was unusual. Something scared me. I started and awoke. Tent tent glowed as if the car lights pierce tissue powerful rays. And here again I shudder. By tightly stretched cloth tents someone knocks sharply, more precisely, slaps his hand. If we want to wake up, you should have a voice call out. But the voice is not heard. Sharply jerked stretching tents, rattled dishes - and again silence. The first thing that comes to mind - someone trying to steal our belongings left outside.

Pushing neighbor and I whisper:

- Palych, wake up. Something is not right.

Valery wakes up instantly. Staring at my eyes. At this time, someone again repeatedly strikes the tent. I give him a knife in his hands, and himself in the dark sharyu at the entrance to the tent, there - aysbal. Slowly unbuttoning tent. Leap forward and toward pop up out of it. For me fly Palych. Quickly jump up ready to fight with the unknown.

Nobody! Backpacks, utensils and other things on the spot. And suddenly struck again on the tent. Together we run for the tent and understand why this is. This is a strong night wind to beat an awning unfixed cellophane.

Fear is, Valera grumpily lets me address a couple of jokes like: "You have one hand free, and take more ice pick", drinking water and climbs back into the tent to sleep, giving me the opportunity to check the attachment to one of cellophane.

I look at the sides: the river is not visible. Dense fog and a low shut the channel of the river, he slowly and viscous flows on a slope. Unusually light. The sky a huge full moon. Is incident gusts of wind, but the fog over the river to disperse can not. In the mountains, not like the plain. You can sleep.

How much will I sleep? Probably about thirty minutes - forty. What woke? Silence. Wind whistles yet, but on the other side and weaker. Lying. Need to sleep, but I can not for it to relax. Get out of the tent head forward. Moon was already bright. South wind drove from Lake Zaisan clouds. Brad along the slope on the wind. What? The light in her eyes. Powerful light. In the sky a bright spot. I turned around. No, the moon on the spot. Hence, in the clouds a mirror effect. Opened it again on "effect". The second moon was lower and continued to decline, while approaching our camp. At the head of a new idea, that is flying a helicopter searchlight. But the quiet ... Becomes a little uncomfortable. At an anger management system, close my eyes and count to eight. I opened my eyes: in the sky, one moon, everything is normal. It will be necessary to tell the guys in the morning. Stop! Something has changed in the landscape. On the right side of an object. Form of child yuly, top and bottom are cut parallel to the horizontal plane. Contours of fuzzy night shadows.

Up slowly. Perhaps some sort of stone, on which night did not pay attention.

I remember all sorts of nonsense about the "plates". Thoughts flashed in my head. Not for one do not have time to grasp. Most absurd. Near the object motion! I fall on my stomach in bed. Nothing seen. Crawled forward and gently lift the elbows. From the object flashes violet ray. Light blurred, vague and cold. Beam is moving in my direction. Pressed into the ground. Ray even closer. I want to scream, to warn the guys.

Beam falls on my hands, they become dull white. For a moment to look at them. At the same time enveloping, compressive force takes me in his arms. The feeling is, if I am in the diving suit of enormous size, which is immersed in a liquid with high specific gravity. Breathing heavily, his chest crushed. Before my eyes drifting circles. Sinking into unconsciousness, as in anesthesia.

We do not know how long I was in this state, but the breathing became easier. The head, as in the disease, thinks bad. I opened my eyes.

I am in the room. Its size of about fifteen by fifteen feet. Corners not, they are rounded on an arc of large radius. Color the walls a dull white. Appear people. No, it's not people. The growth of small mouths no. Nosov, too. In them there is something unnatural, but more precisely, dead. It revived mannequins or dolls. Eyes still resemble fish, are about as ordinary people, on the horizontal axis of the head, but much higher. "Puppet" some six or seven. "Faces" light, and themselves purplish-brown. Where did they come, see and realize not have time. Only confident that for the first time they were not around. "Dolls" is fast approaching. One of them concerns me claw-hand. The hands have only one, big, finger and remind Russian mitten. The remaining fingers together, a spatula. Apparently, the creatures wearing special costumes, which can be compared with our dry suit divers.

As soon as I am concerned, I begin to easily rotate in the air. Turn on several axes. Only at this point find that I am lying on the floor, and hanging over him. And still have time to notice that the "puppet" on the legs do not stop. Legs end thickening. Business-like, slowly, I begin to inspect. "Sniffing" continues for ten minutes. As a child I underwent surgery - cut out appendicitis. Then, as now, I saw a lot of heads bent over a ... Fear is, but dull. I do not believe in the reality of what is happening. I will close my eyes, then I open them and look through his eyelashes at the "observers". One of them in his hand, flashed a tool or instrument. Intimidating. Strain muscles, hands and blow wave of trying to knock the legs out of the hands of "dolls" that item. Movement obtained sluggish, blurry. But the "dolls" alarmed. Apparently, my movements were not included in their plans. They caught me by the hand, head, legs and torso.

Suddenly they all turn to one side. My head continued to hold, through the corner of my eye someone's hand I see a 10-12 pm "rights" tall (about two meters). Hair no. Now I do not remember whether ears. Nose nerelefny, two holes. Head without a mouth and neck. The shoulders are sloping. Hand is proportional to the length of the body. When approaching the man noticed that he moves just like an ordinary person of the Earth.

His legs are bent at the knees and elbows. A person, like a "puppet" bright. Everything Else - silver. You hear a whistling sound. I think it was some sort of team. Me go. "Dolls" ran in the direction of the wall, there is a square hole. I did not fall on the floor and not even dropped. I'm starting to move quickly ( "float") in the opposite direction from them. "Fly" premise, minuyu board in which a huge round hatch-eye, and come under the night sky. I continue to move, to fly. Provided the game in his arms. Invisible touch of smooth walls. The feeling is that the hand sliding surface glossy notebook sheet. I try to punch. Hand stumbles on a transparent barrier. Fingers is painful, so the second attempt did not do.

I continue soaring. I fly like flying foam ball under the action of air pressure on the glass tube. Diameter "tube" of approximately 1.3 m. At my size feet tall does not have to fly across, and along with their feet forward.

Below flash rocks, swam a light stripe river ... I fall to the ground. Pretty hard. Inspect that for the place. On the rocks lay my aysbal. Missed. The walls have disappeared - That is the I define the fact that stretched to his full height. Lifted his head, looking away "yuly. The sky glow. On the southern side silently rushes object having the shape of an elongated airship or cigars. Perhaps this drive (drive side) with thinning margins? On the one hand contour is blurred and has opened the outlines of the fish mouth. Disc silver. Color unstable, shimmers when you move the disk space. The direction of the disk changes, with a sharp angle. This turns on the speed is not reduced.

"Yule" on the slope shudders silently lifted a few meters, then flew in a circle diameter of forty meters. In its motion "peg" the circle does not close, and goes into orbit a larger diameter, while rapidly gaining altitude.

Followed her gaze. Here it is already behind. Turn the left side, right arm aysbalem me. At this point, something like a lightning bolt or beam flashed in my direction and strikes aysbalyu on, knocks it out of my hands, and he flew with a clatter on the cobbles in the darkness. As the body is the wave of electrical current.

I opened my eyes. Consciousness at this time I did not lose. Sudden Impact forces blink and stretch muscles. Gently relaxes muscles, exhales. Look around. Disk and yuly "in the sky there. Only the noise of nearby river. Aysbal disappeared without a trace, attempts to find him proved futile. Experienced the weight of lean on me. Everything becomes indifferent.

Brad to the tent. I want to wake the kids, but I decided: "Waking had earlier, when everything just started". Get a light. Hands were shaking.

What was that? Wow, a meeting of different civilizations of intelligent beings! What would I do with aliens or they were not they? Why "whirligig" quickly left the slope with the appearance of the disk?

I throw a cigarette, climbed into the tent. That's "Take a free hand ax ...". Spinning like a frog on preparatsionnom table. Even lightly!

The children are asleep, huddling together, with heads getting into sleeping bags, Valyus next to fall asleep quickly. The brain goes on the trick and quickly released from the load with sleep.

Author: Alexander Shamov