Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Adventures of the officer on duty.

Adventures of the officer on duty.
Says Alexander lessingiana, a reserve officer:

In the summer of 1989 our share of the Transbaikal Military District was disbanded and the officers scattered around the still does not fall apart when the Union. I received an appointment at Krasnoyarsk.

Arriving in mid-September to the location and division commanders and chiefs of posing, I was horrified: the newly formed part of an abandoned garnizonchik taken 18 kilometers from the main base! On this site no one has lived 12 years old 15, it was all broken and smashed. Boxes of buildings and structures were no windows and doors and in front of officers and soldiers waited for the harsh Siberian winter. The command of the division has set a target to restore the structure and contributed to this money. The unit commander, political officer, Sergeant, I'm so 11 soldiers - that such a force had to obey orders. A time was set aside very hard - all to be completed by the October holiday. Thus, we spend the day and slept in part, worked like crazy.

In mid-October, soldiers have reported to me about the strange phenomenon of the night: two miles of the location of the four was seen a bright glow, lasting 30 40 seconds, then all went out and went up into the sky a luminous point-like flare. We officers have consulted and decided that it carried out military exercises or group of helicopter reconnaissance.In the harsh routine of the incident soon forgotten.

A similar phenomenon occurred again quite unexpectedly on the night of 7 to 8 November 1989. On the eve of November 5, in part came head of the political division. Congratulations on the upcoming holiday, praised for shock work and awarded the distinguished themselves in the construction of the officers and men. We distributed the festive attire, and I got to watch from 7 to 8 November.

Winter begins in the Krasnoyarsk Territory in the early - mid-October, and snow falls to the ground even before the spring.The air temperature drops at night to 15 18 degrees below zero. The duties of the officer on duty was part of a mandatory inspection of heating, boiler room, car park and other facilities. The duty was placed in the barracks and, going to check on the objects had to do a journal entry.

After receiving instruction in command, I took over duty and engaged in their work: the location of bypassed, had dinner in the dining room, evening roll call and hang up. Reported by telephone on duty on the connection status. Having waited until the staff calm down and fall asleep, I made a journal entry testing: "The loss of 23.45 to check the boiler and the fleet." Before leaving the orderly warned companies about the route and went outside. The night was calm, starry, cold around 10 degrees. The distance from the barracks to the boiler room on the road through the taiga of 800 meters, and from the boiler to the fleet in 1500 of 1,600 meters.

Coming out of the boiler, meters through 250 300 on the road, I saw three silhouettes: two of the same height, about 180 190 centimeters, a third below about 160 centimeters, and it belonged to a teenager or a girl. I did not bring a lantern, as he knew the road, and the moon was shining brightly. What surprised me, because it's appearance and clothing coming: they were disproportionately composed of: the trunk is longer than the lower limbs, hands, thin and long, reaching the level of the knees, an elongated head with no neck immediately passed to the body.

In areas of Krasnoyarsk Territory event of escape of prisoners. But more about that MIA has always made known military garrisons. Then where did this trio? Information on the shoots for the instruction I had received. They were dressed in suits like and, most importantly, emitted a faint greenish blue phosphorescent light!

Mistaking them for terrorists or saboteurs, I grabbed the holster with a gun, trying to unbutton her, loud and commanded, "Stop! I'll shoot! "Up unknown was about 100 meters 120, a gun at that distance is not very effective, but to do so prescriptive. What happened next, I restored from memory over the next three or four years, but full of clarity did not come.

In my cry and a convulsive movement of the hand to holster heard a hissing sound (so open a bottle of champagne) and I received a strong blow to the chest! I do not know whether I lost consciousness for a moment or not, but all I saw and remembered it as if from the outside.

Me and my essence divided - there were separate my physical body, dressed in a coat, with sword belt with holster and, separately, my vision, which fixed everything.

The first thing I saw from the outside, it was my prostrate body in flight (?) With outstretched arms in hand, face down, without a hat. The body was moving with great speed through the pipe, as if vvinchivayas it. There were a pale, grayish green light was coming from the walls. It felt like a huge vacuum cleaner sucking me into the unknown. Tube bending, makes a sharp turn. But what's interesting: I never touched the walls of the pipe, and with such great speed and hair coat floors were in absolute stillness. On his feet were chrome boots, heels but they were missing (?).

Next frame - the room, like a hospital ward or operating room. The dazzling white walls and bright lights, not giving the shadows. The walls are completely bare - no lights, no hole. In the center of the dome-shaped oval in the room stood a table (as in the morgue). It lay my body, face down, in full gear on duty with the armband.

But, oh, horror! Skull opened like an ordinary box and the lid was thrown back from the occiput to the forehead! I saw your brain! Gray yellow, gelatinous mass slightly trembling like jelly or aspic. Blood was not visible, the body felt cold coming from the table. Then out of the air out of the void, to materialize these three things in gidrokombinezonah, the faces were covered with masks. They stood around the table and saw my brain.

The third frame - the same room with the same bright light and three unknowns at the table, on which, also motionless, prostrate my body with an open skull. In one high individual in the hands of a long thin fingers, was a pin with a bright red, shimmering head. This pin point he made five shots in the public mind. After the third injection (in the cerebellum) medulla twitched, though I did not feel pain. Vision was to fade away - the three men disappeared into the air like cigarette smoke.

I woke up in the barracks (?), Sitting on a chair, quite hefty pats on the cheeks. Opening his eyes, I saw a scared to death sentry company junior sergeant and soldier Maksoud Mamedov Basil Ivashina.

They vigorously led me to my senses, in spite of the horror that appears on duty divisions. Thus Basil slapped me on the cheek and shook his shoulder, and Mamedov piously lamented: "Oh, Allah! Captain, where are you from? .. "

Mechanically I looked at the barracks door - it was closed from the inside by two strong iron bars! Above the door hung a large electronic mechanical watch "Amber", they showed 00.07. I glanced at his wrist watch electric - they showed the same time ... There was no I in barracks exactly 22 minutes.After some time I have done the same way with the timing to the boiler. All taken together, it took 17 minutes, that is, it appeared that 5 minutes I was not known where and how to hit a barracks room with the door closed - it is not clear!

At 00.32 on the door of the barracks heard the powerful blows and curses could be heard on the "truly Russian, non-printed" language. The voice belonged to the commander of the Major Vladimir Savich Ostapyuk. Breaking into the barracks, he pounced on me and orderly in company with the questions of what happened in parts. After listening to our reports, as well as the duty of the park and the firemen, he calmed down and took me into his office.

I told him about my accident. The commander, in turn, said he was visiting with his wife from a friend, as expected, in honor of the holiday drink, take a steam bath-house and served on a 23.45 "UAZ" to him. Driving up to the location of parts, saw a sight from which the lost power of speech: flame black ball, ominously shimmering and shining all around, went out into the starry cloudless sky! Having estimated the place where the ball was raised, the Major decided that blew up one of our boilers boiler room! He ordered the driver to turn off the main road, he rushed to the location of parts and gave me a dressing down for having missed the "diversion."

Reassured, the Major sent his wife home in a car, but he himself stayed in the barracks. "Let us look over your route - he said. Then, surprise looking at my feet, asked: - Where are your heels? "I mumbled in response to something unintelligible.

Armed with flashlights, we examined in detail all my way. On snowy roads from the boiler to autopark clearly stood out and nipped my tracks! It was the man, leaving footprints in the snow, and then took even vanished, flew. But the most interesting - we found my right heel. At its center was dvuhsantimetrovoe hole with smooth, melted edges. The impression that someone is pierced with red-hot iron rod heel. Fixing nails were absent.

Here at the beginning of the second night, November 8, 1989 the commander, who believed in everything that happened to me, first uttered the word "UFO." Returning to the barracks, we decided the incident to anyone not to report and keep your mouth shut. The fact that the act was still a secret order to the chief marshal of artillery immediately report to the NF Tolubko at Central Command Post of Strategic Rocket Forces and the Department of the KGB all the obscure and unexplained phenomena. This order prescribed in the case of a meeting with the phenomenon of aggression do not show, do not shoot to kill to open, and observe what is happening and record events.

From experience we know what happens after such statements: runs into a lot of commissions, asking stupid questions are different, and as a result of the applicant becomes objectionable. So we decided to remain silent and in the same spirit instructed the orderly company.

After that, I had a garrison of two others - in the Ukraine and in the Perm region. In the holidays I traveled a lot, walking in the mountains, kayaking down the rivers, climbed with cavers. As the service was wound around the country and no adverse effects from the accident did not feel. His wife, however, noticed one strange thing - I began to see in the dark. But tourists still friends jokingly called me a "barometer": I correctly predicted the weather in the campaigns. By about 1996, these abilities gradually fade away by themselves.

And another thing: in 1990, I was going to come to the academy and passed a medical examination. I had to take a snapshot of the sinuses. So, I did it twice, and twice lighted pictures. Head rentgenotdeleniya Colonel Anatoly Yudin scolded poor quality film, picked up a picture of skull, more or less similar to mine, and handed it to me. But the photos of other officers on the tape of the party for some reason we obtain a normal ...