Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Let the money flow, as the Sacred River

Jill Edwards

Let the money flow, as the Sacred River

For many years I felt extreme agitation and anxiety about money. I wore an old, worn clothing, took on a second-hand furniture and never bought a cup of tea in the cafeteria, because the tea party at home is cheaper. But I never lost confidence in its correctness: I have never spent money for nothing. For some reason I thought I was doing the world a great favor by the fact that in many ways deny yourself!

Gradually I realized that I limit myself to literally every aspect of life. I should have immediately changed their attitude to money ...It took a long time, but still I managed to convince himself. Now I can quite frankly admit that, for a long time do not worry about money. I have several expensive dresses that I love very much, I used to walk into a cafe and always have more than enough money. Of course, I do not call myself rich, but I feel free and I do what I want. My life has truly become prosperous.

Money can be represented in the form of the river, which flows around the world. Some people stay on the beach, they are always thirsty, but they are scared even a little wet feet. Others wallow in the shallows near the shore. Some press oneself to a single jar of river water, while others boldly dive into the deepest places. They drink plenty of clean water and offer it to others.They believe that the river flow is necessarily make them in the right place.

In the deep reality is boundless prosperity: it is infinite love, infinite time, infinite money and infinite energy. Lack fabricated by our mind staying in a difficult time, which reflects our common belief in separation and limitation. (When a carefree time will be enough people to live, I believe that they will find ways to provide endless streams of energy and resources without polluting and destroying the Earth.)

Enter into a river of abundance means quietly with your money, allowing them to flow freely through our lives, and believe that they will always be enough. However, this stance also suggests that we view money as a precious and sacred source, therefore, they should be used wisely and not foolishly float anywhere.

All have in abundance is not to say that we are allowed to get into debt, hoping at the same time that the universe take care of everything. You also should not spend money immediately, as soon as you receive them. (By contrast, if you're a little put off, it strongly supports the position that you have even more money than necessary. Deferred stock will attract even more money.) When we are in difficult times, we develop a pernicious habit of "earned- spent ", and often spend money on some nonsense.This behavior does not stem from a sense of well-being, and from the "poverty consciousness". We get the feeling of lack, so we naively believe that better spend as long as possible! There may be a tendency to calm and his inner child. Either it's response to a false dream, when one listens to the ad: "Buy it now and change your life!"

If, however, we will consider the waste of money sacred act, then thoughtfully come to every purchase, feeling with wholehearted joy. We love and appreciate the fact that buy or already have. But we came through immediately and gratefully pay. (If we sigh and curse the contents of the envelopes are received, we thus affirm the lack of material resources and alienate the money.)

When we spend money one way or another - we put them in someone else's prosperity or increase someone's wealth. If we passively stand by the river and stood by, it means that we have nothing to share with the world. Try to imagine a model of the individual living in a carefree time: without separation, without restrictions. Try to push the boundaries of your well-being, expand your vision and dream of unrealizable. How rich, beautiful and free you let your life be?

 

(To be continued)