Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Two brothers, who loved

Two brothers, who loved
Once upon a time two brothers, one was single, and another had a family. The brothers had a farm, generous land which was giving them a rich harvest of grain. Harvest brothers equally divided between them.

At first all went well. But then married his brother was up in the middle of the night and think, 'No, this is unfair. My brother has no family, and still gets half the crop. I have a wife and five children, I will support in old age. But who will take care of her brother when he is old? He needs to earn more than he earns now, I think he needs the money more than me. "

With such thoughts he got up at night, quietly crept into the barn and his brother tipped back a sack of grain.

Bach, too, began to attend similar thoughts. Sometimes he would wake up at night and thought, "No, it's completely unfair. My brother has a wife and five children, but he only gets half the crop. I do not have the same family. Is it fair that my poor brother, whose need is greater than mine, receives as much as I am? "Then he got up and made his way to the barn and his brother poured a bag of grain there.

One day they woke up at the same time, they went to the barn each brother with a bag on his back and ran into each other!

About the story became known many years later, when the brothers were no longer alive. So, when the townspeople decided to build a temple, they chose a place where they met the brothers, because they could not imagine a place more sacred than this.

Important religious differences between those who believe and who not, but between those who love and who is not.