Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Two hooded

Two hooded
It has long wanted to write in any program, but as a result - and wrote nothing otsylala.Moy event or story, probably is not remarkable, but it happened to me and it was really really is.

October 1991g.My served in Yoshkar-Ole.Nachalos with the fact that over microdistrict "Szombathely" that bordered on our own, in the evenings, after 22 hours over the houses started to hang some obekty.U us kids and adults out on rooftops and see what happens.

This went somewhere with nedelyu.V the same time, I began to feel at home in an apartment for me, someone is watching and there are those observers near the entrance dveri.Snaschala I thought it was bugs, because no one is vidno.No feeling began to grow, I became afraid to stay at home (her husband was on a business trip and I'm sitting, it turned out there was one) And the day I became quite unbearable, I clearly felt the 2 men, if I may call them, standing again near the front door.

One was a tall, medium build so to speak, the second was to him somewhere along the shoulder and quite upitannym.Na both were wearing capes with kopyushonami.Menya beat the fear of not for himself but for the children.

I kicked them out for a walk, his head was only one thing, if something happens, it happens only with me odnoy.Kogda children left, I turned to these invisible companions that they seemed, if I am not afraid of their kind, and said that them from me.

But nothing terrible happened, only a sense of their presence was gone, and fear proshel.Ostatok day passed without any zamorochek, everything was spokoyno.Vecherom before going to bed, I moved the baby bed together, she lay down with them and left in the hallway light.

At night, awakened by the fact that someone woke menya.Posmotrela to watch, it was exactly 3 hours nochi.Opyat felt the two men in hoods and rear menya.Zdes already so do not fear, and terror gripped menya.I then we started talking to himself.

They were told to lie on bok.Ya said that their fear, and fear all at once passed, it became even legko.Eti "boys" told me that no evil will not cause, but I could not move.

I tried, but ... Raskazali that at the time of their planet is at a minimum distance from Earth, named from a constellation, but I do not remember the name and never heard of such a ranshe.Esche told that I was chosen (where and what is not said)and are eager to show their planet, their shops.

Persuaded him to fly and that the trip would take only 15 minutes otkazalas.Govoryu: "How to leave the children? Wake up, but I would not be?" What I was told: "They do not wake up, and your body will remain here" Vobschem , did not insist, but said that after 7 years, they still come, and then must show that all they wanted.

I asked, "if we live in another city?" They replied that it does not matter, will find vezde.Ya waiting for them after 7 years, but nobody bylo.Naverno of 7 years is not our 7 let.Zatem , they asked me to present myself in some other man.

And it occurred to me that I want to feel like a neighbor Galya Bykovoy.Pochemu her? She weighed just over 100 kg.I imagine, I began to feel as I poured the hands, it became very difficult to breathe (Galya was asmatik), but most struck by is how I grew up, I'm sorry too, butt and chest .. It was both interesting and difficult.

After that, they were asked to imagine as if I eat something tasty and were asked to name what eto.Ya called orange, lemon and shokolad.Bylo a feeling that I ate in my mouth to taste all this at a time.

Then they were asked to close their eyes to all the same I saw them magaziny.Zakryla eyes and saw some room, the light there was a soft white, but where it was not videla.Nikakih lamps, light fixtures were not. On the shelves of boxes of different sizes and different tsveta.Tsveta were all bright, nasyschennyei odnlvremenno soft.

Somewhere nearby was a noise, but where and who created it not videla.Kak, if someone walked ezdil.Posle this visit I was told that while zakanchivaetsya.Chto now they leave, I must stand up, turn off the lights and quiet sleep.

And ischezlo.Ya looked at the clock, it was the beginning of a very sick 3ch20min.No golova.Takoy pain I'm still not so loud ispytyvala.I already asked them to get rid of pain.

From afar, said Horosho.Bol left, I got up, went into the corridor and obaldela.Vozduh was so fresh and clean as the air that floats iskrilsya.Videla sloyami.Bylo so cool! It's pretty easy, I turned off the light and quietly went to bed.

After this communication, almost 3 years I felt people trees. At first it amused, then start tyagotit.Priglashali attend any alleged psychics and then further develop it, but I do not poshla.Mozhet and

a son, a little later on the back there were any scars on spine.Takoe impression that someone took and a tool, it snal.U skin on top of these borozdochki were red, but not hurt, and itch, visible schekotalis.Seychas places, they do not red, not just a few layers of skin.

That's the story.