Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FOLLOWING THE INNER VOICE

Louise Hay: 

    
FOLLOWING THE INNER VOICE 

The thoughts that we choose - it's a brush that we dab pa canvas of his life. I recall a case when I first heard that by changing the mindset, you can change a life. This idea has made me into a revolution. I then lived in New York, where he discovered the Church of Religious Science. (Often, the Church of Religious Science, or Science of Mind, Ernest Holmes founded, confused with the Church of Christian Science, founded by Mary Eddy Beyksr. And then, both during development reflect a new thought, however, their concepts are discrepancies.) The Science of Mind Church work priests and those who bear the people the practical side of teaching. 

It is from them that I first heard that the idea is shaping the future. Suppose I do not fully understand what they mean by that, at the very idea stirred up my INTERNAL BELL - the aspect of intuition, which is usually associated with the inner voice. For many years I have learned to follow him. When the bell tolls "Yes", then let it completely crazy decision, but I do know is that I need. So, these ideas sparked me. A voice inside me said, "Yes, all right." And then I decided to embark on a journey whose purpose was to learn to change thoughts.Once having taken the idea and told her "yes", I began to ask myself the question: "How?" I read a lot, my house was probably very similar to yours: in all the rooms were piles of books on self-improvement and spiritual development. For many years I regularly attended various workshops and seminars. 

I think I have expressed an interest in everything that was related to this subject. I plunged into the ideas associated with the development of new thinking. During this period the first time in my life took up the study. Prior to that, I do not believe in anything. My mother had lost faith a Catholic, and his stepfather - an atheist. I had a strange idea of ​​Christians, or they wear a hair shirt, or they eat lions. I did not like. I rushed to the study of Science of Mind as a pool, without looking back. For me, opened a new path, and it was great.At first, everything was easy. I caught the meaning of some of the ideas start to think and talk a little differently. In those days all the time I was somewhat dissatisfied and full of self-pity: I just liked to wallow helplessly in a ditch. 

I still do not know what to call the situation itself, forcing me to constantly feel pity to yourself. But on the other hand, in those days, I have no choice and did not know. After a while I noticed that began to complain less. I began to listen to what I say, beginning to realize their actions, tried to change myself. I murmured affirmation, not quite understanding what they mean. Of course, I start with the easiest, for they led only to minor changes. For example, for me was the light green traffic light, has found a place in the parking lot. Deciding one day that I'm pretty cool, I became gradually cocky, arrogant and firmly believes in the right lady. In reassure me that I know all the answers. Now, looking at the past, I think the way to cultivate a sense of security. It was necessary to me, when I did the first steps in a completely unfamiliar area for me. 

When we start to get rid of their old habits and beliefs, especially if you previously had under their tough, unrelenting influence, it may be a strong sense of fear. For example, I was terribly frightened, and was ready to grab anything, just to feel safe. A fact that was just the beginning: I was coming a long way, and I'm on it so far. Like many of you, it was often arduous: a simple pronunciation affirmations do not always worked. I could not understand why I turned to myself: "What's wrong?" And then he began to blame himself.Perhaps I once again proved that no pas that do not fit? Old beliefs are firmly rooted in me. My teacher, Eric Pace all the while watching me. Once he touched the idea of ​​resentment.I had no maleysheyu idea what he was saying. Offense? My?Where from? 

In the end, I found my way and reach spiritual perfection. How little I knew then about yourself! I continued to try my best: studying metaphysics and spiritual literature, kept an eye on itself, gathering the knowledge bit by bit - as much as she could. And sometimes put them into practice. We often hear interesting things sometimes catch their essence, but not always used in my life. Time seemed to have flew very fast: a specific time) I realized that studying Science of Mind for about three years. I started working at the church. Teaching philosophy, I wondered why my students were lame on both feet. I do not understand why they are so firmly stuck in their problems, why not go for the benefit of my advice. 

Why do not they use them and become better? It never occurred to me that all the things I tell my students, quite at odds with my own way of life. I was like a parent, uchaschih children what to do, and doing the opposite. One day, quite unexpectedly, I was diagnosed with cancer of the vagina. At first I panicked It was absolutely normal and natural reaction. I thought that if my soul was pure and I would have defined the inner core, then I would not be sick. Looking back at the past, I think that at the time of diagnosis, I felt safe enough: I was already able to compete with the disease, before she would have killed me, without revealing the secret of its origin. 

By the time I knew a lot. I knew that the cancer - is the result of accumulated years of resentment, which is starting to erode the physical body. If we hold back the emotions a lifetime, they finally declare their existence to the level of the body. I began to realize that offense, which has said many times, my teacher, is directly related to physical, emotional and sexual abuse that I suffered in childhood. I really was offended and thought about it bitterly, but never did nothing to let go of this bitterness himself. The only thing I could do was to forget the past - is to leave the house. Leaving the house, I was hoping that all the troubles left behind. In fact, I just buried them in his memory. By embarking on the path of metaphysical relationship to the world, I covered the resentment cap spirituality, buried him inside. I avoided contact with their own feelings and emotions. 

(To be continued)