Sunday, April 18, 2010

Trust Him

Trust Him

During a private consultation, I have the impression that for my client is a small but very powerful woman in a white dress embroidered with beads. At the same time the head raised two words: "Maori" and "Lela". I asked a client, I know it by its own key, and she replied: "Well, in general, I'm not sure. In their domestic travels, I often meet a woman who must belong to the Maori. But if I can not say, maybe I simply invent itself. "

When I shared her impressions about its leadership, client was impressed. Our descriptions are the same. Moreover, she called this woman "Lela", but then the name for some reason forgotten. This client had a very well developed intuition. She knew what to do, to understand other people and could even predict global events, but never trusted with their hunches. Her leadership has sent her to me to this lady has finally learned to trust his intuition.

Age guru is coming to an end. We no longer need to apply to the priests, seers and other external assistants for advice on how we should proceed. We will not let you put on a pedestal and do not try to steer them their wisdom. The time has come to trust our own inner promptings, his deep "I". (That is the true meaning of the "second coming of Christ": the discovery of God within himself.) Professional mediums and other people who have developed parapsychic abilities, argue that the same forces are at each person. The only difference is that the mediums are able to trust your inner fleeting impressions, while all the others, mostly prefer to simply ignore them.

If we are to trust their inner wisdom, we learn everything we need. Almost always, we intuitively feel that we should do and what step to take, and this applies to any area of life. I think that it is quite obvious, usually these premonitions joyous and delightful, sometimes even a little frightening. Perhaps that is what is called "inner intuition". This is a quiet inner voice, the desire, coming from the heart, or an unexpected surge of feeling and vision of our future selves. Nevertheless, we continue to ignore these internal instructions in the months and years, and do not trust them sufficiently.

In my personal experience I can say that when we begin to trust yourself, life becomes magical. If we can make the leap of faith, following the dictates of his heart, and knowing this, that doing the right thing, then the universe will be glad to welcome us and say: Yes! Yes Yes We ourselves must be willing to change, but we often have to close one door before another is opened. Maybe some time we'll have to live "in vacuum", while remaining in uncertainty about its next step, while providing a sufficient space and time, and learning to live with her confusion and uncertainty. We also need to be open unexpected. Often we know only the next step, so you need want to move one step at a time, trusting inner promptings. But the reward for that trust is truly astounding.

Ten years ago, when I retired from the health care system, I had no income, only a very modest savings. Nevertheless, my inner coach keeps telling me that I should devote themselves to work on the book "Life is full of miracles" and gave it all the time. I trusted that inner voice and know that I lead, step by step in the right direction. And indeed, as soon as the manuscript was finished, my former colleagues at once interested in the content of future book, and I began to organize seminars. Then me once they heard on the radio studios in London, and after my interview I interested many. Before I knew it, she was in London where they also started to conduct their studies. Shortly thereafter, one of the publishers dropped my book in the light. While I was building my new career, I lived an entire year only on income derived from the sale of his house. So, trusting my inner voice, I changed all my life.

I myself am the supreme authority for themselves. I trust my inner voice.

/ D. Edwards /