Sunday, November 22, 2009

We must believe in your heart

We must believe in your heart

Teacher of Mathematics, Kazan Semyon Isakovich R. heart prompted, that he dreamed a dream requires immediate action. My parents were living in the city of my childhood. I entered the Kazan University, and finished it, remained in Kazan. They got married, my children were born there. With parents did not lose connection. Letters, phone calls, visits - maybe were not as frequent as we would like them, but the gap more than one month in our dealings was not.

Over the years, I have not become indifferent to them. On the contrary, children's attachment multiplied by the experience, gave birth to a deeper understanding and greater warmth of feeling. In June I had a dream that my father and I are moving to an unfamiliar alley, over which wove its branches some southern trees. I told my father about his affairs, the complexities of the family, that his granddaughter eager to marry his peers, whose army is on the nose ... My father listens in silence, then said: "Life is life, everything she has - and the troubles and joys - perfectly. I only remember that it is - a moment.

And what is the main front. "We are sitting down on the bench. It is very cold, as if made of marble. And suddenly appears next to my grandmother - the mother of his father. I can hardly remember it. But in my dream I knew that it was my grandmother. I want to embrace her, but she held out her hands palms to me, as if pushing away and said: "No, no, Sasha, to you we will have time to talk about everything, but now go away, leave us alone with my father." I got up and moved away side. But the father says: "Do not wait for me. Come home, Sasha.

I humbly leave, looking back on the road, and I see that they rose from the bench and come together in the direction where we were before with his father. I woke up. Incomprehensible anxiety would not let me sleep until morning. The feeling that this dream means something, do not leave me. That evening I rang the bell. Tube raised father. He cheerfully joked, asking if we will arrive in August, saying that he misses her granddaughter. Then he picked up my mother.

I asked her if the father is healthy, everything is in his order. His mother was surprised persistence of my questions and even, it seemed to me a little alarmed. But I was reassured: "Everything as usual, no reason to worry not." Another night passed uneasily. I once had a father. He asked me to come without families, one. Pope madly loved my daughter, and his wife treated as their own daughter. So please it surprised me. And again I awoke. And again he could no longer sleep.

In the morning I told my wife about his dreams and disturbances. She tried to reassure me: "Is it foolish to attach importance to dreams?" You're tired, you need rest ... " Nevertheless, I took a train ticket, and without warning, went to his parents. Go for a long time - 22 hours. I have a lot of smoke, so often went to the platform. Until the end of the path was still six hours, when that is, whether the sharp spurt, or a sudden brake left me standing with a cigarette in the vestibule, on the metal handle of the stop-tap. " I hit my temple and lost consciousness. And once again saw my father in the alley, sitting next to my grandmother, and again he repeated the words spoken to me two nights ago: "Come home, Sasha!"

I recovered from the fact that I shook his shoulder sitting on their haunches beside a man: "What's wrong with you?" What's wrong with you? " - He repeated. Then he helped me get up, took in the compartment. Neighbors bustling, brought a wet towel. The head is aching, nauseated, but by the end of the path I had considered myself healthy.

In front of the parents was "Ambulance". The room smelled of drugs. People in white writing something, piled up, something said. Tearful mother, leaning over her father, buttoning his shirt. They brought in a stretcher. Father put on them. I threw the bag in the hallway and sat in an ambulance next to the pope. Along the way he opened his eyes, clenched my fingers and said: "I called you. Thank you for coming."

Father to the hospital not able to take. I am writing this letter to tell everyone that regardless of whether you have people believing or not, biased you think of the omens, dreams, superstition, etc., never dismiss the fact that prompts the heart. Loving heart will never deceive you.