Sunday, November 1, 2009

PICK OF PRAYER IN THE WORLD

PICK OF PRAYER IN THE WORLD

Lord Vishnu once said to his followers:

- I know about your endless requests. I decided to fulfill three of your wishes. Think carefully before you choose them, but never ask me about anything.

Overjoyed man did not waste any time.

-This is my first wish, - he said. - I want my wife died and I could marry a beauty.

His desire to immediately fulfilled. But when friends and relatives gathered at the cemetery and began to recall all the dignity of his wife, he realized that hastened its decision and asked God to take it back. Thus, it remains only one wish. The man was determined that this time he will think carefully, because to correct the error no longer able. He began to ask all the Board. Someone suggested that he ask his immortality.

- But why do you want immortality, if the health of the poor? - Others have said. - Health And why, if there is no money? And the money, if not friends?

Years passed, but the man never took action: immortality or health, wealth or power, or fall into love. In the end, he said to God:

- Give me, O Lord, what you ask.

God laughed when he saw that the person is in a difficult position, and said:

- Ask for a meeting regardless of what you get.