Sunday, November 1, 2009

Horror

Horror

"When I was six years old, our family moved to a large pyatistenny house. We are located in one half of the house, and on the opposite side of the settled couple. In the yard I was quite enough for games of a small town under the old willow tree by the porch. One day, as usual sponge cleaner dolls near the table under the willow tree, I started digging into a pile of planks, piled on each other under a tree. Suddenly noticed that underneath them something is white.

Parting the pair of boards, I saw something concrete. Soon I adapted this piece of concrete under his childish games. After a short period of time I got sick some unknown illness - always wanted to play under the old tree. I was drawn like a magnet to this place. I became irritable, disobedient. Just that once ran under the willows, and played there until the rapture. One evening we were neighborhood children were playing ball near the road near the house. Suddenly, a rider appeared on the "Java" rushing at breakneck speed, only to miraculously knocked me. I remember the twisted face of fear neighborhood children.

A couple of days I was traveling with her parents in a suburban train to visit his grandmother. Then a fight broke out between the two peasants. As if driven by some force, in the midst of a fight this knot fighting adults fell on me and almost deprived of life. The surrounding were horrified. I got off lightly. In September, the beginning of the school year, I returned about noon, home from school.

I saw that near our gate, an old woman, and stooping down, looking in the door, trying to search out something in the yard. I did not know this old woman. I was overcome anxiety, and the rest of the day before the arrival of the parents I met in the school park. In July, his father took leave, began to lead the court order. When he reached the willows, to dismantle the board, lying next to her, from beneath them crawled a huge frog. She croaked, but rather mewed. Did not gallop, but on his hind legs, resting on the front of the board, went into the woodshed.

Under the boards, we discovered a large concrete cross. He was a bit sunken or drowned in it by gravity. Pope did not touch it, and laid on top the same boards. After some time my father heard that before us in the house lived an old woman. Cross is likely to have prepared for yourself ... A year later we moved to another place of residence. Neighbors cleared the yard and place under the willows. And after a while the owner of this house had committed suicide by hanging himself in the barn. My wife and child moved out to parents.

Settled another family. Its head cut down to half of the old willow tree. Soon he lost his mind, he was placed in a mental hospital. This family also moved out from there. The house was empty. Now, nobody lives. It has its own life, its laws, regulations, invisible masters. If the children are mine, then the tender age, telling stories at night to intimidate, then I do not need them, because the first half of my life was just a scary country.