Sunday, November 1, 2009

POWER spoken word

POWER spoken word

Each day, repeat to yourself what you want in life. Speak as if all that you already have!

Law of reason

There is a law of universal gravitation, and many other laws of nature, such as the laws of physics and electricity, most of which I do not understand. There are also laws of the spiritual sphere, such as the causal law: to see you back what you give. There is a law of reason. I just do not understand how it works, as I do not understand the nature of electricity. I only know that when you click the switch, turns on the light.
I believe: when we have a thought or when we pronounce the word or sentence, they are somehow separate from us, passing within the scope of the law of reason and return to us in the form of experience.


Now we begin to explore the relationship between the spiritual and the physical world. We begin to understand how the mind works and what is the creative force of our thoughts. Thoughts rush in the brain very quickly, and at first difficult to express them. And our speech apparatus, in contrast, is much slower. And if we can begin to "edit" his speech, listening to what is going to say, and not allowing himself to say anything negative, then we master the art of his own thoughts.


The spoken words we have enormous strength, though many of us do not realize all their importance. Let's agree: the words - the core of everything we have been reproduced regularly in my life. We're always saying something, but do it casually, rarely thinking about the content and form of our utterances. We do not pay attention to what words we choose.

Start listening to that talk.

If you notice in his speech, words expressing negation or restriction, replace them with others. When I tell the sad story, I have no one its not retell the story. She's already heard a lot, and I give it to conk out. If I hear a good, happy story, I retell the story of all in a row.
Meeting with other people, listen to what and how they speak. Think about whether the relationship between their words and how they live.
Too many people exist in the framework defined by the word "should". My hearing is very sensitive to it: every time I hear it, as if the bell rings in me. Often, in one passage, we hear a good dozen "should". And these people wonder why their life seems to squeeze the strict framework and it is so difficult to solve life's problems. But they want to control even what is uncontrollable. Constantly blaming yourself or others, they are still amazed why their lives are deprived of freedom.


From his vocabulary and ideas, we can exclude the word "should". Doing so, we will reduce the burden of obligations voluntarily assumed. We provide a tremendous pressure on himself by saying: "I must go to work," "I must do it, I must do something ... I must ... I must ..." Instead, let's say "prefer", for example, "I prefer to go to work, because it allows you to pay the rent." The word "prefer" transform your life. After all, what we do is the result of our choice, although not always obvious. Many of us love to use the word "but." We make the statement, then say "but", turning the assertion in the opposite direction. We are sending conflicting messages to themselves. Listen to how you use the word "but."
And yet another term to look out for: "Do not forget." We are so accustomed to say: "Do not forget this or that ..." And what happened? We forget. In fact, we want to remember, but instead we forget, so start to use the word "remember, please" instead of "do not forget."