Sunday, November 1, 2009

Deepak Chopra The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success

Deepak Chopra

The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success

***

Law drachma, or purpose

If you want to maximize the Law of Dharma, you will need to assume more obligations.

The first obligation:
With the help of spiritual practice, I will seek your higher self, which is outside of my ego.

The second obligation:
I opened my unique talents and finding them, I shall feel pleasure, because the process of pleasure begins when I go into the infinite consciousness. That is when I am in a state of bliss.

The third obligation:
I ask myself the question, how best to serve humanity. After receiving the answer to this question, I will apply it in practice. I will use their unique talents to serve their fellow human beings - I will reconcile their desires with their needs, to help and serve others.
Sit down and write all the possible answers to the following two questions:
If money is no longer bother you and you would have owned all the time and money around the world, what would you do?
If you continue to do what you are doing now, you're in the Dharma, because you feel passion for what you are doing - you express your unique talent.
And then answer the question:
As I could best serve humanity?

Answering this question, use your answer in practice.
Discover your divinity, find your unique talent, and you can create any wealth, what you want.
When your creative expression meets the needs of your fellow human beings, the richness of spontaneously from the unmanifest becomes a manifestation of the kingdom of the spirit goes into the world of forms. You begin to perceive life as a wonderful expression of God - not occasionally, but always. And you will know true joy and true meaning of success - the ecstasy and exultation of your spirit.


Application of the Law of Dharma ", or purpose

I want to make it work Law of Dharma, pledging to take the following steps:

1. From today I will lovingly nurture the god (or goddess), who lives in an embryonic state in the depths of my soul. I will direct attention to the spirit within me, which animates my body and my mind. I realize this is a deep calm in my heart. I will make the consciousness of the infinite, eternal Being in the limited time

2. I have compiled a list of their unique talents. Then I compiled a list of everything that I love to do and what is expressed in my unique talents. When I express my unique talents and use it to serve humanity, I lose all sense of time and create abundance in your life and the lives of others.

3. Every day I will be asking yourself two questions: "How can I serve?" and "How can I be helpful?". Answers to these questions will give me the opportunity to help and serve with love for all people.