Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Awakening spiritual heroes

Awakening spiritual heroes

* If you want to move from intuition to superintuiiii, you need to constantly train intuition and use it, because the only way to harness its enormous spiritual strength. When you become so, by whom you are in fact, you join the right of its spiritual inheritance. Let your conscience be limitless, and awaken your genius!
You just have to remember that who you really are. In doing so, you realize their abilities and their strengths, you'll get instant access to this potential. Get inside certainty is that you determine what needs to happen - and it happens! You are the creator of their life circumstances. Usvoyte it. You are not the victim of adverse circumstances, you - owner. Make sure in your own greatness, to show its true essence, a daily repeat:
I consciously define the work as his accomplice.

Creative tasks
Ensure that you receive some of their ability, I invite you to a creative job.
Choose from the following paragraphs only those that meet your attitudes to life.
Keep this list handy, and from time to time determine whether a new interpretation of a given item. This will monitor their development, to assess its results.
* I realize I live in harmony with himself, enjoying the full reality.
* I fully own their own, can at will send them to purposefully manage energy, using it, and store.
* Clarity, joy, love, light, vitality, content, success, prosperity in all aspects of integrity.
* My mission - to improve.
* I accept the responsibility for everything.
* I am improving the work as his accomplice.
* I turn from the moment of eternity, and thus lose age.
* I am free from karma, because it applies only to I, and I represents the essence of its own. I deliberately freed from the "chain of reincarnation".
* I perceive and worry, I light up and returned to real life.
* I capture multidimensionality is happening, remove the border that are capable of overall creativity.
* I will stay in your spiritual heroes.
* My true essence is continuously aware of all better.

Inventory
Before beginning work on their intuition you need to compile a description of the available circumstances. Who you are, where are, where you want to get? Discover your inner content, consciously turned into himself! Answer the following questions quite calmly, it is best to write:
* Who creates my life?
* What is the identity for me?
* In what capacity, I think, say, acting?
* What I take as a part of himself, as something that belongs to me?
* What I do not perceive? What is my inner image (self portrait)?
* I suffer from a lack of something? What I missing?
* Is aware of their wealth? What do I fear? What scares me?
* On that, I hope?
* What to expect?

Conclusions
* By the innermost knowledge we are disconnected from the reality created by us.
* Rassudochnoe vision of a one-dimensional, so pure patsionalnye solutions to correct certain limits.
* Get to know yourself, to strengthen their confidence in themselves, because self-assured, people have more freedom and better guarantees. Intuitions are best deployed at large.
* Third Eye - Channel intuition.
* You have such spiritual reserves that you can overcome (created by you) boundaries. Great fulfilled.
* Learn how to remove the voltage - the intuition is best seen when you are calm and is not prejudicial to the case.
* Create a procedure in mind that the transition from limited to individual perfection of consciousness.
* Perfection of consciousness is irreversible.
* Usvoyte that you Host your thoughts.
* Define the starting point, you have to "inventory" and set a goal.
* Only committed people succeed!
* Live according to their intended use.

HYPNOSIS