Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The seven principles of improvement.

The seven principles of improvement.

Principle 1. I - that's me.
I read, hear and know who I really was. I believe its reality and realize it.

Principle 2. Mental communication.
Meditating or exercising mind, I set a mental contact with itself. My mental body thus formed in the right direction, that the effect on my physical body, because I have him come in contact.

Principle 3. I - I am myself.
I'm a whole, becoming itself, the whole feel to me. This affects me because I remain faithful to its merits.

Principle 4. An introduction to our own identity entails transformation.
I identify with myself, to unite not only with themselves but with the world. Diving deeper and staying longer in this state, I occasionally clearing. Then I remember my long visit with eternity. Gradually, I have the ability to acquire, at any time to take a consciousness in which alone the intuition is valid.

Principle 5. I can achieve insights.
If I can lift themselves up to understanding anything, "my body to maintain the integrity of health, I am able to heal others united. Force. I will clarify, but not quite, because the continuous and inconspicuous lose cohesion.

Principle 6. The release of I, holistic own being.
I clarify, clearing the other self-identity and to heal at any level. I always related to himself, doing his, purpose.

Principle 7. Life sovershenstvovonie cook.
I returned to the natural existence. I live in order to achieve perfection and masterful creativity to solve the task, to translate vision Creator.

Conclusions:
* Rationality - only one form of perception of reality.
* Only the perception of what is hidden for visibility, opens us to the truth and reality, to achieve higher consciousness.
* Интуиция - is a jump, flash, foreboding. Intuition triggered unexpectedly, but always at the right time.
* Интуиция naturally inherent in man, it can be improved relevant exercises.
* Интуиция a holistic, comprehensive, and it is always right.
* You need to switch from conscious perception in an intuitive, back to rassudochnogo for holistic and energy level. We ourselves create interference - is to remove them. The seven principles help us to achieve perfection.

HYPNOSIS