Monday, July 27, 2009

Listen snovidtsa

Listen snovidtsa

Remember last night, and imagine themselves sleeping in the bed. Can you resurrect the memory of any dreams? Think about it a little and see no vsplyvut whether fragments of memories. Fix the contents of sleep, using the present: "I see ..." much better than "I have seen ...". Try to go sleep. If you really can not remember none of the dream, think and write in his notebook.

Try to recreate the mood of sleep. Close your eyes and experience his feelings. Use techniques to stimulate the senses change memory (colors, sounds, tactile sensations). A few minutes later, write the association, you have encountered in connection with sleep. Whatever the thought may come to you in the head, they are all important. Write quickly, using some phrases or snatches of thoughts, briefly identifying the images that will remind you sleep at the moment. Think freely and write down all the thoughts, feelings and memories that help to understand the emotions, caught on the surface of the work with a dream. Try to write at the same speed with which ideas come to you in the head.
The results of the right hemisphere

Sorokasemiletnyaya BJ. Telling about their dreams a small company, met at my place.

Song: "In my dream I get into a wax my daughter. I yell at her, but she does not listen. I beg, and she continues to ignore me. She retires from the leadership position in a prestigious advertising company, to become someone's maid. My words are not irrelevant ... It behaves as if not hearing me. "

Her association: "That is why I disarrange seemingly seems obvious. But really, my daughter just bought a big house and had a lot of work to make time for his money. I am worried that she will take up a lot of time cleaning the house. I think I am afraid that my daughter waved his hand in too much money, so necessary for the healthy fees, and valuable "piece of" free time, needs to implement all this home work. "

Her further associations: "I think that in this dream I saw was not his daughter. In fact, the case that I was myself. I do not earn more money, but my job very much for me then, and brings satisfaction. I have a free schedule and too many people expect that I postponed the work to take care of their needs. I think I was zlilo for a very long time. I do for other tedious household chores and refusing to that of their work. I am very offended but I never listened to me, never really listened to. In this dream, I think I cried for a very, trying to stop and not drag on all the household duties, sacrificing the work. So far, I could not imagine what anger I learned from this. And I have a choice, but I was as if there is no choice. I do not have to remain in the possession of everyone, a maid for all. "

Result: It has finally been heard by himself and demanded (first at herself, and later with his family) a certain number of hours for their work. And no one could bother her - it is allowed only as a last resort. She loved her family, and saw that her personal interests might be satisfied, I felt that the assistance of her friends have fun.
Special instructions for working with dreams

As the record of dreams and free associations that arise in connection with them, is most effective early in the morning, try to do so as soon as possible after awakening. Night put a pen and paper near the bed. Morning write down their dreams and associations, before the rise from the bed. You will get the greatest benefit from this exercise, if you can capture the signals of the right brain hemisphere to the left the final awakening. If you have early in the morning there is no time to write the whole dream, to see if you can catch at least one or two sentences. Then use your notes to remember a dream during normal class time for this program. If you can not even remember this dream, think of how he could be, and play with ideas, coming to a head.

HYPNOSIS