Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happiness - it works

Happiness - it works

Under what conditions a person experiences joy and happiness? The mutual love. Perhaps, but the first six months, not more. Meeting after a long separation. The first half hour, not longer.

Perhaps the acquisition of wealth, a new apartment, car, vacation home? Much joy and happiness lasted exactly until a person understands the inevitable: the new wealth brings new challenges.

Birth, wedding day, holiday gifts. All this is fine. And something more lasting, exciting your entire being for a long time, a source of happiness?

It turns out that happiness is not there. It is not possible. The dream of achieving eternal happiness - not more than one of the illusions of our world.

Happiness as the satisfaction of the desired progress, lasts a moment. Then there are new ideas about a new happiness.

Long-term happiness comes along with a state of creative attitude to life. Creative Growth - the only condition of the real joy. The man is happy when it bloom creative ideas - then pour into it new strength, the body feels light, develop capabilities, have the confidence and hope that all of the desired reach.

A sense of perpetual movement from one achievement to another, inexhaustible storehouse of desires as creative ideas - this is the only infinite happiness of life. And how can it be achieved?

All roads lead to Rome. All systems of spiritual development lead one to a state of enlightenment, the special relationship to the world of creative energy forces. All are ... but not all are willing and able to go.

The artist is constantly delighted by the image of the picture, he sees within himself or in the outside world. Happiness and enthusiasm make him move everything he feels and sees on the canvas, so that someone else was amazed and delighted. "It's great, but I'm not an artist" - you might say.

Nevertheless, everyone can be a creator of your life and, consequently, to experience all the joy of creation. This requires the following:
Exercise
Building a creative approach to life

1. Constantly monitor their thoughts and actions.

2. Try to keep in mind only those thoughts which are creative and enjoyable.

3. To analyze his every action. For this answer to your questions:

    
Why and for what I've done just that?
    
What is direct, conscious goal I pursue?
    
What were my hidden, unconscious desires?
    
I reached the desired goal? If not, correct if I act?
    
I approached the desired?
    
I did not get back the result (moving away from my desired) through their wrong actions?
    
Why is it me or that "random" in trouble?
    
What are the Laws of the Universe I break?
    
What do I need to change in yourself to become more harmonious?
    
How badly I need is what I dream?
    
Achieving the desired bring a new joy to my soul of creativity?
    
I imagine the happiness to which so much anxious?
    
What are my most cherished plans, distant goal, lofty aspirations?
    
I wish I had something more?

(To be continued)