Wednesday, December 14, 2011

DOLPHIN GIFT

DOLPHIN GIFT

I was alone at a depth of about 40 feet under water. I knew I should not dive into the water without insurance, but considered himself an experienced submariner and therefore decided to take the risk. The flow in this place was not strong and the water looked so warm, clean and attractive. It was only when I started having seizures, I realized how stupid made. I was not too concerned, but the cramps made me literally bent in half. I tried to take off a diving belt weight, but my stomach cramped so that I could not reach the buckle. I'm slowly sinking deeper and deeper, unable to move, and then took possession of me panic. I could see the clock on his hand and knew that it would take quite a bit of time before the supply of oxygen cylinders in my run out. I tried to massage his abdomen, but, despite the fact that I was not diving suit, I could not straighten up and reach out a hand to the cramped muscle.

"I can not leave just like that! - Flashed through my mind. - I still have so much to do!" I just could not die nameless, so that no living soul will ever know what happened to me. And then I mentally began to call: "Someone or something, help!"

I was not prepared for what ensued. Suddenly I felt someone pushing me from behind the armpit. "Sharks, oh no, no!" - I thought, seized with terror and despair. But then my hand was lifted by force, and in the field of view seemed to eye - the most beautiful eyes, which only you can imagine. That was a big eye dolphin, and looking into it, I realized that I saved. I could have sworn he was smiling.

 

The animal moved forward slightly pushing me in the ribs and substituting my dorsal fin, so that I could grasp his hand. Faced with incredible ease, I calmed down and hugged him. I knew that it was being mean to me salvation and that it could not just take me to the surface, but also to heal me. As we surfaced, abdominal cramps stopped, and I enjoyed the consciousness of safety, confident that it was a dolphin helped me get rid of them.

Upon reaching the surface of the water, the animal was pushing me toward the shore. There was so small that I was afraid, as if the dolphin was not stranded on the beach, and pushed him away to a depth where he waited, watching me, as if to make sure I was all right.

I felt like I was born again. After removing the diving belt and oxygen cylinders, I threw off the rest and came back naked into the ocean to the dolphin. I felt so free, happy and easy that I wanted to frolic in the water in the sun, enjoying that freedom.Dolphin again drew me to the depth and long play with me in waves. I noticed that there were many other dolphins who held a bit further.

Some time later, he took me back to shore. At this point, I'm tired enough that he nearly fainted, and he first made sure that I am safe in shallow water, then turned to me sideways, looking corner of my eye in my direction. For some time we remained in that position, as if spellbound, while in my mind raced deeply personal memories of the past. Then, having published only one sound, the dolphin has joined the rest of his brothers, and a moment later they all disappeared in the waves.

/ Elizabeth Gaueyn /