Wednesday, December 14, 2011

STICKERS Bumper TOMMY

STICKERS Bumper TOMMY

A little boy came to me in our church, after hearing my story about the Children's Bank. He shook my hand and said: - My name is Tommy Thai. Me six years, and I want to borrow money from your Children's Bank.

I replied: - Tommy, to lend money to children - the main goal of our bank. And children always return them back. How do you manage to do this?

Tommy said: - When I was four years old, I decided to fight for world peace. I want to sell bumper stickers, which is written: "May the peace! Do it for us kids." And undersign - Tommy.

- Your idea I like it! - I said.

To purchase 1000 bumper stickers Tommy wanted 454 dollars.Development Fund initiative of children, created by Mark Victor Hansen, wrote a check for the printer that printed bumper stickers.

Tommy's father whispered in my ear: - If Tommy is not able to refund you, you take into account the debt of his bike?

I said - No, no! Every child is born with the concepts of honesty, decency and morality. And that they learn for life. I believe that Tommy must return me to duty.

If you have a child older than six years, let him make money legally, and he quickly learns the moral principles of life.

We gave Tommy a copy of my records, he listened to their twenty-one times and got them the right to property. It said: "Always start with the sale of" top ". Tommy persuaded his father to take him to the home of Ronald Reagan. Tommy rang the bell and opened the gate guard. Two minutes Tommy had a brilliant presentation of his product - bumper stickers. The guard took out his wallet, handed Tommy one dollar and fifty cents, and said: - Okay, I'll buy a sticker, and it will give the former president.

Later, I asked Tommy: - Why are you called to him to buy your product?

He said: - You say in your notes that you need to ask each potential buyer.

- Yes, you're right - I agree.

Tommy sent a bumper sticker and a half dollars by Mikhail Gorbachev. He sent him money and wrote: "Fight for Peace, Tommy." And signed, "Mikhail Gorbachev, President."

I've been collecting autographs and asked Tommy to the proposal: - I'll give you five hundred dollars for an autograph Gorbachev.

- No, Mark, thank you - Tommy said.

- Tommy, I - the owner of several companies. When you grow up, I would like to take you to your job.

- Are you kidding? - He cried. - When I grow up, then he hired you to work.

Saturday's edition number "Orange County" has devoted a long article, and Tommy Hansen Foundation. Marty Shaw, a journalist who interviewed Tommy for six hours and wrote a great article.March asked Tommy, as he believed, would help if his efforts to world peace, and he replied:

- While I have not grown, but when I was eight or nine years old, I'll be able to stop the war on the ground.

- Who are your heroes? - Marty asked.

Tommy replied: - My father, George Burns, Wally Joyner and Mark Victor Hansen.

Well, the good taste of Tommy!

Three days later I received a call from a "Hallmark Card Company griting" and said that you have read the article in the magazine. Soon in San Francisco will host a conference, and they wanted to invite Tommy to speak at it. In addition, they noticed that Tommy has set itself nine goals:

1. Talk about cost. 2. Have printed bumper stickers. 3. Make a plan of borrowing money. 4. Find out how to talk to people. 5.Find out the addresses of presidents and leaders. 6. Write a letter to all presidents and leaders of countries and send them a bumper sticker. 7. Tell all about the world. 8. Call the newspaper and talk about their business. 9. Talk with the schools.

Representatives of the "Hallmark" wanted to make my company "Look, who says," has secured the consent of Tommy to speak with a story about his activities. Two weeks to Tommy for performance - the term is small, but negotiations between the "Hallmark" Tommy and I were lively, interesting and usefully.Someone sent a copy of the article known TV presenter Joan Rivers, and she called Tommy Ty to ask him to speak to her TV show.

- Tommy, this is Joan Rivers, I would like to invite you on a TV show that is watched by millions of spectators.

- Good for you! - He cried.

- I'll pay you three hundred dollars - continued Joan.

- Excellent! - Delighted Tommy, but because he diligently listened to my record, saying, "sell themselves dearly," then said: - I am only six years old, so I can not come alone. You will pay for the road and my mother, Joan?

- Certainly, - said the journalist.

- By the way, I recently watched the show "Lifestyles of the rich and famous" - Tommy continued. - It was told that they all stop in a skyscraper, "Plaza", when they come to New York. You will be able to settle me in the "Plaza"?

- Yes, - said Joan.

- The show also said that when the rich and famous people come to New York, they always arrange tours of the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty. You buy us tickets there?

- Yes.

- Good for you! I can tell my mom that she would not have to drive the car itself? You hire a limo for us?

- Well, - has agreed to Joan.

Tommy has appeared on "TV show Joan Rivers" and was a huge success with the television presenter, her team and spectators watched the live transmission. He looked very handsome, intelligent and dedicated man. He told viewers of his crusade, and the people, sentimentality, and wallets were getting bought bumper stickers Tommy.

At the end of the show, Joan leaned over to Tommy and said:

- Tommy, are you really sure that the bumper stickers will help to bring peace on earth?

Tommy, smiling radiantly, he replied: - I hope so.

(Mark V. Hansen)