Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The most unusual therapist in the world.

The most unusual therapist in the world.

A couple of years ago I heard about a Hawaiian doctor who treated the most neglected cases of insanity of patients, not seeing the patients themselves. He read the data of diagnosis, and then looked inside ourselves to see how he created that person's disease. And when he improved himself, the patient also was on the mend.

When I first heard this story, I thought that this is some kind of urban legend. How could anyone heal anyone, while treating yourself? How could even the most-most master of camosovershenstvovaniyu complete cure insanity?

I found the story false. It was not logical, and I threw out the head of the history.

But a year later I again heard about it. I heard that the therapist uses a Hawaiian healing method called ho'oponopono. I have not heard about this, but now it is firmly settled in my brain. If this story was true, I have wanted to know about it more.

I always understood the expression "full responsibility" in the sense that I am responsible for everything I believe and what I am doing. And all that is beyond the scope of this understanding, I already beyond.

I think that many people interpret the full responsibility in exactly the same. We are responsible for what we do, but not for what makes someone else. Hawaiian healers, lechivshy people lost their minds, could teach me a new, deeper understanding of the full responsibility.

His name is Dr. Hugh Flax Ihaleakala. In our first phone conversation we were talking about an hour. I asked him to tell me the whole story about his activities as a healer. He said that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years.

That office, in which patients were mad, it was quite dangerous. Physiology fired from just a month. Staff or pretend sick and not go to work, or simply dismissed. All who had to pass through this office, address it only backs to the wall, fearing an attack patients. This was not the best place for life and for work or visits.

Dr. Len told me that he had never examined the patients. He viewed the medical records of patients, sitting in the office. While he considered the record, he worked on them. And, as he worked on himself, patients began to mend.

"A few months later, patients who had previously had the right to travel only in handcuffs, allowed to move freely, - he said to me. - "Others, who received huge doses of drugs, got relief from them. And those patients who did not have the slightest chance to ever be free, got it ".

After I heard about this, I have great reverence.

"But there's more" - he said, - "Staff has been pleased to come to work. Absenteeism and staff turnover disappeared. We have finally been completed with all staff fully as we needed to care for patients, and all the staff worked very well. And today, the office is closed ".

And then came the moment when I had asked for a million dollars: "So what did you do with them such that all of these people changed?"

"I'm just treating any of their parts, which he created them" - he said.

I do not understand.

Dr. Len explained that total responsibility for your life means that you are responsible for everything that happens in your life - for the simple reason that this is your life - and therefore it is your responsibility. In a literal sense - the whole world you created.

That's a yes! This will not be immediately reached. Being responsible for what I say or do - it is one thing. But to be responsible for what everyone says or does in my life - it is quite another.

In addition, the truth is that if you accept full responsibility for their lives, then what you see, hear, feel taste, to which the touch, or feel any sense of all this you also bear responsibility, because it - your life.

This means that the magnitude of terrorism and the president and the economy - all of what you feel, or even all that you do not like - all this to you and treat it. They exist, so to speak, only as projections from inside you. The problem is not with them, the problem is you. And to change them, you should change.

I know that it is difficult to understand, difficult to hand over responsibility for all in one hand. Condemnation is much simpler than the full responsibility. But when I spoke with Dr. Lenom, I began to understand what is meant treatment of himself, and that ho'oponopono means - to love yourself.

If you want to improve their lives, you need to heal their lives. If you want to cure anyone - even crazy - you can do this if a cure.

I asked the doctor Lena, he treated himself. What did he specifically considered when a patient?

"I'm just saying" Forgive me "and" I love you ", and repeat these words again and again", - he explained.

And it all?

And that's all.

It turns out that loving yourself - this is the best way to improve yourself, and when you improve yourself, you improve your world. Let me cite a personal example of how it works: Once someone has sent me an email, which is having me.

In the past I would have been working on my emotional "hot spots", or a long time to think about the person who sent me a bad letter. At this time I remembered the method of Doctor Lena. I just quietly repeated: "Forgive me" and "I love you", I did not say those words to anyone specifically. I have just awakened a spirit of love to heal within me that made the external circumstances.

About an hour later, I received another letter from the same person. He apologize for the previous message. Note that I have not committed any act, directed to the outside world to get this apology. I even wrote him a reply letter. Echoing "I love you", I somehow cured in itself that created it.

Later I went to visit the doctor for Lena. He is now 70 years old, and it felt a hereditary shaman, and he leads a secluded life. He praised my book "Factor attraction". And he said to me that, as I will treat themselves, vibration of my book will grow, and everyone who reads it will feel it. In short, if I improve, the better, and my readers.

"And what about those books that have already been sold and I'm not available?" - I asked.

"They are not available to you", - he explained, once again breaking my mind mystical wisdom. - "They are still in you".

In short, there is nothing outside.

The explanation of such techniques could take an entire book, and deserves to be. But suffice it to say that everything that you would like to improve their lives, all this is in one single accessible place - you.

"When you look, then do it with love".

HYPNOSIS