Sunday, April 26, 2009

Do not let life pass you.

Do not let life pass you.

When a few years ago I conducted a seminar in Sydney, Australia. one of the students of my courses asked if I can not visit his father, who recently diagnosed with cancer. The disease is clearly spread by more than 60 percent of the body young gentleman, and no chance of recovery on the merits was not. The doctor said his patient's father, the fact remains that live only three months. The family was covered by despair, his father suffered a real shock.

I agreed, and we have designated the visit. For home sick, I reach by taxi, and he welcomed me at the door and thanked for coming. Relatives of all pre-arranged and arranged so that we are within an hour pobyli alone. This hour, I will never forget.

Within fifteen or twenty minutes we talked about life, about its short and impermanence. He then invited me to go to the back yard of his mansion - There is a stunning view over the bay of publication Sydney Opera House, and I could see the sailing boats and yachts, moving across the harbor. It was grand.

And he delivered the words that shook me to the depths of the soul.

He said: "John, I am a very practical person with practical values. I believe in hard work, which aims to ensure my family and give her a comfortable life. I suppose you could call me workaholic ... or, more accurately, a former workaholic, "he corrected himself with a weak smile. -I have lived in this house for twenty years. It was in September guknet exactly twenty. Four days ago, having learned from the doctor that I still have to live only three months, I was killed. A little later, I came here, sat right where we are now, and looked at this. I watched how he was handsome and bezmyatezhen. And suddenly realized that never before seen this wonderful picture. Not seen in the present. Of course, I came out here and threw a glance at all this hundreds of times, but always thinking about your business. In my mind forever is something sitting. I really could never just stop, pause and ponaslazhdatsya this spectacle. But it really well "... Then his voice broke and he began to quietly cry. We both continued to stand. Two adult males sharing the sorrow of this grave moment.

I very much would like to tell you that this story has a happy ending, but it is not. His father died a few months after I saw him. But here for all of us there is a lesson, and it needs to be learned. I formulate it quite simply: "Do not forget about the form". It is the type that opens in front of you each and every day of your life. Your life is this type. Do not miss it. Do not let it pass by you.

John Lennon said it beautifully:

"Life - this is all happening while we are engaged in that building at all other plans". And as a result of this is what happens. We are ever employed. We are too busy to see and appreciate. And yet we fall into a trap of classification of each event as good or bad, positive or negative. Togo, which we feel good or. Conversely, not very. But all that is brought to test, not a part of life, and why life in general should always be pleasant?

If we expect that life will always carry with them a good one will ever rejoice in us, bringing only a pleasant and desirable, then we are living an illusion. And quite miserable! If a person needs to be happy, successful and vibrant for each hour of each day, we are dealing with a neurotic. We have become so stingy. We will not leave in you and in your life, no place, where could freely enter the pain, confusion, or even simple boredom. We avoid and rejects anything that is any kind of unpleasant. But away from such experiences and feelings instead of their acceptance as part of our lives, we instinctively rejects life itself. We are beginning to suffer unnecessarily, and the heart of our bleeding due to the most minor trifles. We fail to understand that, as one likes to formulate my friend, "life - a multi-faceted thing". Not what priverednichat and choose. Not what to say, I love it, but I do not like that. Life is rich and intricately. As diplomats say, it is a package deal. It can take only a whole. Even a failure, illness and hard blow of fate played a role in the great picture of unfolding life.HYPNOSIS