Thursday, April 23, 2009

Seeking, which is.

True spirituality - is the ability to listen to inner guidance. This ability to see ordinary miracles. It means to live with fear, and be able to wonder, to live with faith, with joy, with gratitude. This ability to see the Creator in the eyes of the seller of newspapers, the lace on tablecloths and spidery net. This is the knowledge that heaven is here and now.

Seeking, which is.

One of the paradoxes of spiritual path lies in the fact that we are able to overly warm aspect, how to get "there", rather than focus on what we "here". Zen Buddhism teaches us not to seek education, as it would appear to prosecute their own are not. The faster we run, the faster it recedes.

As I see it: there are two aspects of spiritual paths: find and search. Searching within us can be represented as "male" side of our spirituality: it is active, active, purposeful, reaching the party, which can absorb the dozen books, attend lectures and seminars and to reflect on the essence of esoteric philosophy. She is more interested in details than in the whole picture. Searching forever hungry. He constantly rushes "there", always trying to reach out to the future.

And there "female" side of spirituality - it is inside us. Currently resides in a state of grace, gently shake it in the warm cradle of love, he nevozmutim to the choppy waves of everyday life. He whispers that "nothing else to do, nowhere to go should not be", all is well, and we all absolutely loved immensely.

He knows that there is no need to struggle, to seek that freedom comes from the consciousness that we are already free.

( "What is the method of release?" - Asked Tao-blue. - "But who are you bound?" - Had asked the teacher. - "No I can not linked" - said Tao-blue. - "Why did you exemption?".

Inside of us keeps our inner peace.

I am confident that we have to unite, and which is seeking, women's and men's side, and that these two opposites are equally essential to our spiritual path. Neither of these approaches may not be a "better" another. This is what more of them are satisfied with every individual at the time of his or her journey. Each of us must find its balance. But if we make great strides only one foot, as a result may be that we go in circles.

Several years ago I had a serious and significant sleep on this topic. I dreamed that I - guests in the large residential estate, where merrily spends time an entire company. From the hall, I noticed the delicate paleface lady with silver hair. I see it in the window, as it almost floats on the magnificent garden of sun in a white dress of thin translucent tissue. I want to follow it, and I want to go into the garden, but at this time for me to other women and starts a conversation with me.

It is very practical-minded, a real extrovert. It was a beautiful yellow dress, golden hair, like ripe corn. (I was particularly shocking color of her hair). While Zolotovolosaya completely seizes my attention, gait Serebryanovolosaya air crosses the lawn and hidden from view. In the next episode of my dream is happening murder: Serebryanovolosaya dead. As in the classic detective "Who is the killer?" Podospevshie investigators told us that no one has the right to leave the house.

I notice how Zolotovolosaya quietly sneak out of the room, and I suddenly became clear that the murderer - it is. I hesitate to consider whether to tell me about the detective, as suddenly wake up.

In discussing the dream, I realized with some horror that was my inner Serebryanovolosaya "woman", to "kill" Zolotovolosaya, that is my inner "man". (Silver = the moon = the female principle. Gold = the sun = male principle). The imbalance between my male and female "I" was my melody repeated over many years of my life, but it turned out an urgent message!

After carefully analyzing my life, I realized that I leave very little room for "female" hand. I was forever busy, then arranged seminars, read, or attend lectures, then taking the visitors, was the inner work, wrote, was an administrative job, and even when I travel, I stay on one sanctuary to another, to finish a lot of energy to visit the sites and listen to workshops which were conducted only when I had to go. I was so busy that it was not always paying attention to what the weather outside, not to mention that I did not leave.

And five minutes to sit quietly in the woods and watch the squirrels play. How I can help others to live in balance, celebrate their integrity, when my own life was in the imbalance?

My male has always been well developed. I have a good intellect, I am physically strong, practical and independent. Becoming an adult, I am constantly looking for new challenges, and after a year living and working in the same place I lost her calm and move forward. I changed the city and move to new places where I did not have any friends or even acquaintances.

Almost always, I prefer to live alone, and I liked all alone travel around the world. I ingurgitate books, always has had great interest in literature. I liked to reach the target, be productive, constantly something to do. I grew up in a society that valued all "male" and sought to discredit all the "female". And I learned this lesson well!

Like Sleeping Beauty, I have imagined that the happiness and enlightenment where it is still waiting for me. Maybe in the next book in the next seminar in the following ways or in the next town. I felt that gonyus for its ideals, as for escaping the train, but as I have only to surge it, and will quite happily.

Theoretically, I understood that to love such a thing, what I am, and this will fail. But love for me always been somewhere around the corner. I never felt decent, did not believe that the answer to their demands and expectations have always been an unhappy, believing that had few had reached the small, gave little to be loved.

On the inside I am, I sometimes throwing only fleeting views - these were moments of bliss when I was able to reunite their integrity. But they quickly passed. I am always running somewhere, trying to find a place where the rainbow.

But then I started to restore the balance between the "men" and "female" energy: become to spend more time in nature, paying attention to relationships with other people to read poetry, visit the exhibition of art, more travel and relax. There was something strange happen. I "understood", that with all its drawbacks, with the vanity and contradictions, I was beautiful! Moreover, all the rest, too, were wonderful!

(I once heard on the radio, as one preacher said: "God does not create garbage". There is no original sin. Do we not grieve God or Goddess, or our Higher "I". We must not seek to make love. We do not must be worthy of love. We do not have to tear "excellence". we loved for our uniqueness. We just love the fact that we are.

Now it sounds like the truism, but then, this has meant significant changes in my life. I started "wake" vision for miracles in the ordinary world. Rather than live in the future, I have learned to cherish the present. Inside of me began to roll in my sweet dream. Awakened Goddess

Of course, some people want to awaken the seeker. Before - this mystic within us. Already he knows something that we all - one whole, and could easily merge with eternity. And if it is not seeking a balanced energy, the result could be a weak sense of apathy, or his or her identity.
This will be the person who is "almost there" and can not cope with the basic things of everyday life. Our goal is not to merge with eternity, our challenge - as we still live on this planet - to live simultaneously in both worlds.
HYPNOSIS