Sunday, April 26, 2009

Troubleshooting.

Troubleshooting.

The main issue now is that you need to stop run away from life and the events that you do not like or with whom you do not want to do anything if you just are not going to continue to live as he lived so far. The solution for you.

Once the issue or the difficulty or problem, call them as you want to work and it is not returned, but if you constantly bezhish from them, or pryachesh them into a corner, ignoriruesh them, they accumulate, and you get them all become more and more, while all will not look bad. This is something like?

Do not make a mountain spot, just to deal with all of the queue.

Any problem can be solved with the help of love, even problems in the past.

The past is not more definitive than this time. Past, present and future - this is the same thing, just different snapshots that show different moments, and it does not matter in what order you play them.

Take every account one after the other and then send the love of the company, which you have the money, then go love to all people who are responsible for the collection of money and work from the account.

Just use your imagination and send the love, yet you do not feel that reached all people. You will understand when this happens.

For example, you lost a job, then came the love of a place where you worked, and surrounded himself with love. Then take the whole situation entirely and imagine that this is only a movie, which you look, and fill all this love, even those ideas that you have about the circumstances, simply fill them with love.

The end result is likely to be what you suggest another job and you can earn more money than the work that you had, plus you will probably have little time to relax and reflect on life.

Suppose I want to find a new job, what then should I do with everything as you described, to find it?

Well, it's just not difficult. This is what I am doing, and I do every morning before the deal with anything else.

I sit down and write down on paper what I would like to try today. I do not paint every detail, but I get somewhere, one page.

The appearance of the results took a while because I had to create a belief that this method works, but about 20 days after the first results.

So, after I write what I want, I accept the written and form the corresponding picture in his imagination.

I just imagine what I wrote, and what I feel from this, then I'll just pump it into submission so much love, how can I go together, until I did not feel that the picture is ready to explode , then I released it and watched as it unfolds throughout the day.

Some things happen immediately, so quickly, just dizzy, others need more time, but I continue to include them in their every day until they occur. I am a diary about his experiences every day.HYPNOSIS