Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Is democracy in society infantilov? Psychology of Success.

Is democracy in society infantilov?
Psychology of Success.

About democracy.

I will explain to the image example, which I think is understandable to all readers of my notes.

I will explain what democracy is an example of "the employee - employer". So, I explain in simple!

Democracy - it is generally known as the power of the people. Power over whom? Of course, first, on himself. For if the people above himself has no power, then give him power over others - deeply misguided. :)

Secondly, democracy - that power over those who controlled the state, ie government officials.

Here I am, Sergey Kovalev - the people. I - people! Suppose that in this case, a single copy, but, nevertheless, no one can say that I'm not a people.

So here I am, as a representative of the people, have the power! The power is exactly the same as the power of the entrepreneur of their businesses over their employees. You see? Exactly the same power! Very similar.

And state officials - this is my employees.

I hire them that they served me - protect me from robbers, monitor the purity and the improvement of my city, I decided to justice civil disputes - in general, performed very much to me and others functions.

I hired officials through a public instrument of democratic elections! Elections - is the same as taking the worker to work in your company. The same is true in fact.

And under my officials, incidentally, mean and policemen of the precinct, and a teacher in the public university, and the Chief Deza - in general, all those working in public institutions. They are my officials. Smaller, but officials!

By the way, I speak for the fact that the precinct, DEZov chiefs, teachers, etc. officials also are chosen by democratic elections.

However, as you know, dear readers, Mr Putin has a different policy - a policy of authoritarianism and the curtailment of democratic procedures.

So, you look at your candidates, evaluate! Are they sosluzhat you in good stead? Are they competent to deal with problems that might hinder the whole of society?

If a candidate for you, that you employ. You vote for him. Then he gets himself a subordinate with whom it is convenient to operate. Everything is simple, is not it?

Yes, everything is very simple. With the exception of one insignificant trifles.

This trifle is that many, many citizens are quite unable to understand other people, to analyze information, understand what is good for them and society as a whole. Trifles in general.

If they do not realize that they themselves need in life, the right thing for the country and how to manage, this is generally their best not to ask. This is very sad.

Even sadder is that these people do not see politicians and officials as their representatives or their employees.

They perceive politicians and officials as being obliged to bestow, groom and nurture, cover the benefits of free-feed them cake and fish, as Moses his people.

This position is an absolute social and economic rights immaturity, infantile, psychological underdevelopment!

Such people only dream that the politician starts to hurl their darmovymi benefits to comfort and reassure their weak nerves, to treat their inferiority complex.

They - this great sosunki, a politician - should be large nipple, through which they can enjoy satiable! That is to say "let" us something! Yes faster and bigger! But if you do not give people халявы, the goat you are, and not a politician.

I think that people on the bread and butter to make themselves. This manifested his social and psychological maturity!

A task of a policy or officials - to establish legal, administrative and other terms that any citizen, it was easier to grow and develop, grow wiser and richer.

Mr Putin once said in an interview that he considers himself a manager, who hired people to lead the state. In both! Just tune with me! But there it was. :)

But why is Mr. Putin, does the opposite. This most "hired manager" Putin usurped all power in the country and all national resources in their hands. Just went quite out of control "hired manager"! From hands otbilsya.

Yes, Mr. Putin is creating all the conditions to bogatelo his personal environment. Russia ranked second in the world for the rich people. This says Forbes magazine. Most of these people - surrounding Mr Putin.

Source of wealth - for sale to the West of natural resources and control over the largest enterprises of the former USSR. That is, these people do not create anything from scratch.

I think that Mr. Putin himself, as written, some independent online media is a big capitalist. By the way, the independent media have almost exclusively on the Internet.

All the other media under the control of Mr Putin. Not so bad "hired manager" disbanded! Most otbilsya of hand! Restricts freedom of information to their employer!

Yes, Mr. Putin is creating all the conditions to bogatelo only his personal environment. Well, actually, and let me bogateet - we have generous people, we do not mind.

But can you, dear "hired manager" though something serious for the country, for your employer, so to speak, to do? Apparently, this is not.

I do not see any coherent action of Mr Putin, for example, in the development of small and medium-sized businesses, national infrastructure development, reforming the education system, competition policy, addressing the major challenges of production, combating corruption, the elimination of administrative barriers, judicial reform, reform of local self-government and so more ...

This way, our public priorities.

However, all eight years of his rule, Mr. Putin has done nothing to solve these key problems of the country. Just no-human-on did not do - and that's it.

But he is strengthening his personal power, his personal PR, as well as the destruction of the opposition and independent media. Here is the whole essence of Putin. Another no! Demagogy, demagoguery, demagogy and demagoguery! Nothing more.

But you know, the Russian economy did grow! You know why? You will not believe it! Because any economy there is a feature - it is growing.

The economy is growing, because every day millions of people in a country that is making - trying to produce more goods and sell them to earn more and live better.

That is why any economy is always growing. And Mr. Putin to this growth is a distant relation. This economic growth has begun, thanks to the reforms of the 90th most years, even before Putin came to the Kremlin.

But Putin did not contributed to the growth of national economy. He even challenges the national economy is not doing. Such a politician now!

Yes, live is better than the 90-ies. And even better than in the 70's! It is very better than in the 19 century! Only neither Putin nor Medvedev to that are not relevant.

Drop them to their feet and thank them for what they are entitled to live and earn money - as it is not respected. Let me remind you that a politician or an official - is "employee" people.

I do not see that any entrepreneur wallow in the legs with his employee.

Political elections in Russia - this is a farce. Imagine that you are the owner of the firm, the entrepreneur. The term of your contract ends with the main manager, and you need to hire a new manager!

You want to organize a full-selection of a casting to find a new good manager! But a former manager brings to you a previously unknown and did not award rights and tells you, that is the owner of the following:

"Look, boss! I have found a successor, it will be after me. It is a sweet guy, he is my drugan! Here's a guy - super! Well, in general, you should choose it, and that everything was in shape, everything should be - we are all present as the present-casting selection! As if to truly choose. And I have it then I will also work, the manager of a little smaller. In the way we do! "

Imagine the situation, yes? I think that if you're a serious entrepreneur, you would have responded like this:

"You know what! Rolled to you with his successor. And I know very well who I want, who to me is best suited for this work and how do I check whether the person is suitable! Without your druganov aside. Casting-selection will be on general grounds ".

But, as I said, the people we have in the overall mass of the dark. Officials do not know how to employ themselves. So it turns out that the State is not ruled by the people, no, but a handful of officials. And people bezmolvstvuet!

And that chatter vain if "hired manager" is already established their orders elsewhere? He even paid for, but almost like a king. Hired the king, in general, it turns out.

That is why, dear readers, I did not vote for Mr Medvedev. Although I am a person comfortable, like more than Putin.

Well, comfortable - and that? Well I am not the pen with him walking on Broadway! I need a president who is ready to solve urgent problems of the country. What exactly is ready to decide and do, Mr. Medvedev, I have not heard.

Chit-chat about "Putin's Plan" - this is baby talk, sucked from the finger. Who is this Medvedev? A puppet or not? I was never clear. No, I have such dark horses and dependent to their work can not take - at least you tresnite!

"So - I say anonymous author writing a letter on this subject, -" is already so good "can not be ever!" Sunny? There is always something better, which should be pursued. It is the law of living persons. I live on it.

Dead living on another law - law of the dead!

I already knew that to you, such anonymous here, the law of living - this is not true. You like a swamp. Sit in it - it's your right. I do not want to!

Do you, anonymous, apparently a requirement for power - that power that it gave you devour! Yeah, I imagine myself a businessman, who only expects that its employees give him. Lol!

Perhaps you, the author of the letter has the most to learn how to earn a living? The State is not obliged to provide you.

Work must itself! Very useful. It is democratic! As democracy in society infantilov impossible.

HYPNOSIS