Wednesday, May 13, 2009

To love and be loved.

To love and be loved.

I would like to sincerely talk about men's desires with respect to the beloved woman. It will not of sexual fantasies, but a happy family life. Of course, this reasoning is not a perfect man, then there may be errors. But this is a typical male mind, so he can help you, dear woman, see your favorite, and men in general.

Very often a man can not truly tell their loved what he wants from her, and he wants it done. Whether hesitate, or do not understand the importance, or simply not aware of their desires, or can not articulate them.

Therefore, this article may be helpful to men as well as believe that something significant was able to formulate and express.

I want to answer two questions:

1. What I want to do for a woman to make her happy?
2. What can love a woman to make me happy?

Usually love poets promise to your loved ones regularly get the stars from the sky. I think they were forced to say those beautiful words, for two reasons.

1. They do not know what to do to become a woman happy.
2. They want to express untold, that I will try to do now

What I want to do for a woman to make her happy?

Tolerance.

I want to be tolerant to all manifestations of my beloved.

Suppose I do not like what it does. There are two options: either I simply do not understand why she do that, or she does not realize that committing an error. In any case, you need time to cool down, see the results, discuss them, to draw conclusions.

Perhaps that will require a lot of time to ensure that awareness of one of us on this issue has increased. The only thing we can accelerate this process - this is an atmosphere of love.

* If I allow myself to angry feelings, and then himself lose the clarity of thinking, and love to close my mind.
* If I call angry feelings from the beloved, then enslave her mind, and it would interfere with understanding what is actually happening. And I will be lonely, because between us will estrangement.

If we manage to retain an atmosphere of love, peace of soul and body relaxation, the speed of thought and depth perception will allow us to quickly grasp both the errors and help in reporting, if anyone of us better informed.

Tolerance is most beneficial to me as the love remains and allows quickly realize their errors.
The expression of feelings

When feelings of overwhelm, so to express their pleasure. I would like, and say, and hug and kiss, and enjoy, and do something pleasant and care. I want to accept my feelings of love. To enjoy their display.

In response, of course, want to get something similar. Although the expected response, then surely disappointed. Any expectations make us unhappy, because they were never justified. Everyone is so different that it can never be approached by our template-mode.

My favorite to express the feelings as something different, unexpected, unknown, incomprehensible. And this uniqueness, the novelty of such a manifestation of my favorite and I want to enjoy.
Creation

I want to do with a beloved animal. For me to live - are children, the joint space, and help others.

Children.

The children want so much to give birth to my beloved, as will enable our health. Though every year, or at least two

I like the hypothesis that under natural, home birth should improve the health of women (or at least should not worsen), or as a child while in the womb, creating for its most favorable growth conditions.

In other words, it helps the mother's body to choose the appropriate products, fine, be a natural way of life.

Dear woman, you, incidentally, think about this?

Number of children - this is not a question of money. Firstly, I wish that my family lived in wealth and have to do everything necessary. Secondly, the more children, the more advantageous ratio of joy / helpers / costs if, of course, does not live under the laws of the system, which requires a costly education, health, fashion, Hi-Tech news and other things harmful to the health, soul and mind .

What kind of life most happy? When you surround a close and loving people! And live with them in harmony. Is there an alternative to the children?

So imagine us in 20 years surrounded by children 9-14. They are so different, they are happy. Always so much laughter. They help each other and us. When a lot of joy for them to comply with our request, because for them it is a joint game.

They ask such questions, which are for life not to think. They are forced to think for every question left unanswered - it lost the opportunity to share their wisdom. Irretrievably lost the opportunity to send their thoughts on consciousness and the universe itself.

In such an atmosphere will never be bored. I want to enjoy all those favorite. See how they grow, how aware of yourself as becoming wiser, as prepared for adult life, full of love and great deeds.

Of course, will care. But these concerns will be quite different meanings. Each problem - an expression of genuine pieces of knowledge that we have lost, going towards the development of technology, not human. This knowledge needs to be restored. But first you need to take advantage of the grain, that mankind had known.

I like the hypothesis that if the approach to conception, pregnancy and childbirth, consciously, you can prevent over 80% of the problems faced by most parents, mothers "accidentally".

And about this, that you, dear woman, you think???

In general, children - it is something that will help preserve and multiply our love. However, as the space of love, which we will sotvoryat.

Joint space.

It is about creating space in which we live, our children, and then get grandchildren, grandchild, etc. I want to create for themselves, beloved, and descendants are not temporary but eternal. I want to lay the family estate in the land, which will be transmitted by inheritance from generation to generation.

Generic estate - is not just a house, bathhouse, pavilion and other buildings. Generic patrimony - is first and foremost a living: blooming garden, a mighty forest, clean pond ... I am a beloved sotvoryat love living space.

Why "love"? Because this is going to do everything with love. That is, each pribitaya board, each planted a tree, every blade of grass snuggle receive our love.

I like the hypothesis that plants (and animals and people) love to meet the love.

This means that you can create a space that will blend into love, and get this space for children. Children from birth to live in a space of love, where each blade of grass, every tree, every fruit is trying to share with them and the energy and power, and health, and wisdom.

I am sure that every woman wants her man has created a space for it. And I am sure that she will gladly help him with this. In fact, she wants to live, surrounded by love, beauty, living, eternal, and their children want to give all of this.

I am sure that every woman wants to give birth to such a space. After all, it will be confident of a healthy and happy future for their children.

And I want for my beloved and our children create such a space.

Or rather, has already been created. Already built a guest house, he planted cedars and berry bushes. You can see the part created by me for photos at the site of our ekoposeleniya "Zalesie" in Karelia.

Help people.

In my understanding, support for people should be, above all, to raise their awareness. Indeed, and effectiveness, and human happiness depends only on his worldview. Do not deny the material or any other assistance, but the most significant assistance - this is our love, wisdom, support and faith.

I think support for people with co-favorite creation, as well as the most significant, we can share - this is our ability to live in love, wisdom and prosperity. This ability not only to me, it is ours together, so we need to help people along.

I wish our happy life to inspire people to change how their own attitudes and ways of life.

A favorite cause.

I do not know what it will be my favorite favorite. But I want her there to help. I want it made her happy. I want it all turned out!

Even if I do not like her case, importantly, that it is like a beloved. The more successful it will, the sooner she learns. And if this is not the case, after the success of it will understand it quickly.
What can love a woman to make me happy?

Love.

Of course, I want to love and be loved.

Creation.

* I want to love allowed me to meet our first child in this world, that is, give birth together.
* I want to love their thought and action has helped me in the creation of our space.
* I want to love helped me to take guests to share with them our wisdom and love.

Faith.

What makes a person successful? Unlimited faith in themselves, in their opportunities in the justice of peace in relation to themselves. If you believe in yourself, the question does not arise. Deystvuesh as if God himself had promised 100% guarantee of success. To be honest, you think that that is true - those who believe in yourself, success is guaranteed because it is one of the laws of the universe.

Equally important for me, friends and faith. Especially loved the faith and family.

I want to love me confidence, never about me no doubt believed that I would succeed. This does not mean that without the faith I have something not work. But relatives of people are inspired by faith, inspires, and, of course, adds responsibility.

If the woman trusted the man, it makes him an adult in charge, he is able to fulfill its mission - to make his woman happy.

The fact that the woman trusted her beloved husband - it does not mean that it is something can not be achieved without it. But in this case, it frees time and energy to fulfill its purpose (what purpose the woman to decide, you dear woman.

You can call this distribution of duties, responsibilities, specialization, which allows each to make their love is well and inspired. But it seems to me that this is a simple adherence to the laws of nature.

Wisdom.

There is something that he sees a woman, but saw no man. As well as different levels of competence of entrepreneurs have different income, as one sees a strong decision, but others are not. But in the case of men and women who have no awareness of a different (though this is inevitable in every household), but simply a different nature, different levels of perception, thinking, way of action, expression of feelings, thoughts and emotions.

That woman, who sees what a man does not see, so tempted to tell him so. Wisdom woman surrounds a man with love, care, joy. Wisdom is a wise woman to share their insights: not vypyachivaya it, as required by the ego, and sharing their thoughts, allowing the man to make decisions yourself. And when myself understand that the woman he delivered.

Spoken "itself" and "itself", because if you want a man can brute physical force to suppress a woman, a woman of their female power could crush a man. We are unequipped to each other. If we use force, then love will go.

The wisdom and tolerance. Love and Faith.

I understand that I would like very much. I understand that this woman is like a goddess. And understand that it is necessary to conform to it, be worthy of its goddess. We need to strive to be perfect as God. And love is divine.

I wish you God's desires, God's deeds and divine love!

HYPNOSIS