Monday, May 25, 2009

Laura Day I became intuitom.

Laura Day I became intuitom.

Scientific Assembly.

Lunch is over. Goblets again filled with champagne, and attendees are awaiting the commencement of the demonstration. Large living room with a beautiful mosaic floor is full of magnificent works of art. From the large windows open a familiar panorama of Rome against the backdrop gloomily of the day in early spring. She knows far Vatican and the Spanish stairs, then turned toward the audience.

It is very tiny, like elves, and although her twenty-one year, it easily can be mistaken for French students. Blonde hair girls fall on the shoulders. She dressed in blue with a white dress and sits, his feet hidden under the pleated yubkoy. She just sank into the soft pillows of great brocaded couches, so that the blue shoes on a low heel does not even get to the floor.

Female nervous - more than ever it has not appeared before the group, especially in the collection of such serious scholars as these. Around it - a few dozen severely dressed psychologists, doctors and other professionals. Journalists are ready to do the recording.

The girl sees objects lying in front of her richly decorated table. She sees a lot of sealed envelopes and the same small sealed boxes containing items made by the present. Envelopes and boxes are not labeled, so that no one in the room did not know what kind of box or envelope containing his or her subject.

Dr. Del Rosso sits next to a girl calming holding her hand. She smiles. His spiky beard, he reminds her Merlin.

All sit. Spectators zamolkayut, when Dr. Del Rosso is chosen at random from sealed boxes and gives the girl. She momentarily cast a glance at the box, and then closely watched in the distance, as if going with ideas. Until it does, Dr. Del Rosso sets on the table includes a microphone and tape recorder.

- Twenty-first of March thousand nine hundred and eightieth year - he said in Italian. He turns the microphone to a young woman. It begins:

- I see the air entering and leaving small dyrochek ... and making sounds.

She spoke slowly, Italian - not her native language. She said it is free, but often think that more accurate to convey nuances of their experiences. Journalists something written in their notebooks Reporter.

- Wood and Metal ... people were very sad when he bought it ... He went somewhere, where ... did not want to go ... He was alone, he is far from his family. However, the subject produces a very pleasant sounds.

Female silence ended, and returns the box undiscovered Dr. Del Rosso.

- Whose box? - He asked the audience.

- Hmm, I think, my, - hesitantly responds Dr. Koski of the room.

- Is it identified your facility? Would you like to ask her about something?

- Signorini type, - said Dr. Koski - open, please box.

She opens it and extracts made from wood and metal lip harmonica. She gives it to Dr. Del Rosso, who raised her, so everyone can see. Members ohayut and ahayut, estimating the accuracy of the description of the young woman. Dr. Koski said how important it is labial accordion: "I bought it when leaving the army, and took with him that it was my company. Not to part with bellows during the whole service in the army. I do not want to go into the army, because I left behind so much ... "It is immersed in the memories, and Dr. Del Rosso continues to demonstrate.

- Give it to another box - he is drawn to the Assistant. That takes a long sheath, and extends a young woman. At this time the girl had a negative swings his head. Assistant doctor Del Ross nods in agreement.

- I do not want to deal with this box. Perhaps this is just my imagination, but the thing felt like a knife.

Raised his eyebrows, Dr. Del Rosso offers to open the Assistant box. She pull out a knife for cutting paper. Again Ochi and Ahi, venerable doctor stroke gray beard and nods knowingly.

- Who brought the photo?

The Old Professor remove a sealed envelope and stretches his Assistant, which in turn extends his girlfriend. By this time she had removed shoes and podtyanula lap, taking a more comfortable position. Before she starts talking, another professor interrupts her.

- How do you do? - He asked anxiously.

- I do not know ...

It is not yet completed its response, but asking is already beginning to present complex scientific hypothesis of the nature of abilities girl by subsuming them through the stress of the experience - injury in early childhood. Dr. Del Rosso interrupts his "explanation":

- I ask you.

All are waiting for a spell, when a young woman begins to speak.

- This is a woman. In the photo, she is young, but I think now it is already old ... I hear the French language. The house is rich in iron, someone working with the hardware ... I can see many pictures around the woman, but I feel the smell of iron.

Dr. Del Rosso asked the audience if they want to ask questions. Dr. PUCCIO forward:

- Is the one it is? She married?

- Yes, she is married ... No, probably not. No. She lives with a man noeto not like ... they ...

The girl in the soup looks to the side. She wants to say that does not feel like a man and a woman are in intimate relationships, but does not know how to express this sensitivity.

- Maybe It cousin ... over ... Perhaps now it is no longer alive. She Actress. The man works with iron ... now she lives alone. She has a sore back, that's what makes it strange gait ... She is already old. I want to see it.

- Wait, maybe a professor PUCCIO have more questions.

- No, I want to see it now - suddenly declares she insisted. She opens the envelope and getting yellowed photo of a beautiful young woman.

Dr. PUCCIO turns to the audience:

- This is a picture of my sister. Signorini type, show me a photo. Thank you. Of course, the photo was taken a long time ago when we were much younger. My father worked with metal, has not yet been ill. Sister all the time caring for him. He died in our family home.

- But the French speech, she said that the French have heard it - shout abuse someone.

- Our house is located in the south of France - said the doctor PUCCIO. - My sister was the actress, she has never been married.

Girl with a gentle smile, looking at the photo.

- It was so lovely - she says as if to itself. - Too bad ... I love this woman.

Dr. Del Rosso is drawn to the guest, speaking about the girl sitting next to him:

- Demonstrating such amazing ability to extrasensory perception, it can not be attributed to their ability, because, perhaps, have them always. There can, of course, and to analyze their abilities. We are with Dr. Lagambina have certain assumptions about the causes of this unusual development. Some aspects related to development, are evident, although we have not investigated the psychological and physiological features, which can detect the function - and dysfunction, if you like - this type of ...

It seemed that the girl does not listen: she looks at the seedy old picture, thinking about the dark-haired sister PUCCIO doctor.

Fifteen years have passed since that day, but I remember it as if everything happened yesterday. As you might guess, a woman on the couch, I was. I was tested many times. I subsequently made a career of practicing intuita (I prefer the word than the more common, but misleading esoteric definition of "medium".

I wrote this book to figure how you can develop the ability to use me in childhood.

Opening of talent.

I am often asked how I became intuitom. This is akin to asking one-legged man, as he learned to jump on one leg. If you have lost a leg, then forced to develop and use another.

In my case the missing "finiteness" have the knowledge and skills to help cope with the role of early adulthood, which dropped me due to family difficulties. Like any other child, I did not have the emotional and intellectual maturity necessary to behave like an adult. As compensation for highly developed my intuitive abilities. I used intuition as a means of survival, and it served me the faith and truth.

I can not remember a time when I did not get strong intuitive impressions. When I was 12 years old, my mother fell into who and no one expected that it will be released from it. I was sure: it recover. While me and not talked about the features of her condition, I had a clear sense that she is not in order.

Every day coming to the hospital, I felt the instinctive need to breathe a certain way - as long as my body became very warm. His inner eyes, I could see part of her body, who needed treatment, and I sent them this warmth, this energy.

Two weeks later the mother came out of the coma and began to recover. She told me that being in a coma, felt, as I pull it back. Subsequently, I became braver transmit the information to people in need, and although, of course, never thought to do this exercise a profession, I had no time to anything else, so decided that all by itself.

As often happens with children, adolescents, I am not aware of. What others do not perceive the world as I soon, however, found that if I express all the ideas that the "come" in my head, others find me at best strange and at worst - are beginning to worry me.

These abilities, of course, has never been encouraged by my family. I grew up in a family where three generations involved in medicine. While the father and respect my belief that I am doing, and to choose their own path in life, but I am sure he chose me to be more traditional professions.

They say when the student is ready the teacher appears. Having reached adolescence, I became a "ready", and many teachers and mentors came into my life. I was lucky to meet many different people as a spiritualistic, and from the scientific community who have helped me realize that my perception is a useful and not so unusual ability to be developed and used ethically and responsibly.

My grandmother told me how in his youth helping grandpa in the laboratory to conduct medical research. Her knowledge of medicine was not large, so that its work was mainly in the cleaning and care for detail. Nevertheless, if it happens that the result of the experiment posed a puzzle grandfather, grandmother decision is: it came to it "nowhere".

Apparently, the ability to intuitive knowledge accumulated in my family. In times of grandmothers, however, such ability is better to keep a secret. I am happy that now to the intuition is not only sympathetic include, but appreciate it. When I was twenty years, I held its first training class on intuition. The fact that prior to that was just a useful ability, all of a sudden became my "official" profession.

HYPNOSIS