Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Joe Vitale
 Spiritual Marketing

Freed
Spot was a stray dog, which I have tried to tame when he was in college. But he's always running away and ruined gardens neighbors ran to the road and forced the driver to brake sharply, thus he brought a lot of inconvenience. Then I gave him a short leash. But I felt guilty for having put his great friend on a leash, three feet long. I bought a longer leash - six feet of freedom. I walked away and called the Spot. He ran for exactly three feet and stopped. He had not moved on the length of his old leash. I had to go to him and take six feet. From the moment he began to use the entire length of the leash.

I think that each of us has its limitations, which we placed our freedom. We need an "instructor in Wonderland," which would help us to see that in reality there is no restriction. Jonathan was doing just that with their clients. But his methods may seem a bit strange. Sit back in your chair and let me try to explain it to you ...

In the first session with Jonathan I do not know what to expect. I thought that this man was quite strange, because he could not clearly describe their actions. But being a curious journalist for several years, I grabbed him and held him to the session.

- What do you expect from a session? - Asked Jonathan.

- What do you mean?

- Maybe you have some desire. What you want to focus?

I thought for a minute and then said.

- I want clarity about the book I'm writing about Bruce Barton.

- What kind of clarity?

- I want to know what I should do next, - I said.

- Good. Let's go upstairs.

Jonathan put me on a massage table. He gently asked me to get some different colors.

- Breathe in the red top of the head and imagine that it passes through your body and out through the feet.

We've done so in several colors.

- What color do you feel the need to breathe? - He asked.

I called gray. Then he asked me to get some gray. After a few minutes of deep breathing and relaxation on his massage table, Jonathan put his hand on my heart and said, "Open it."

Although I did not do it deliberately, yet I felt the flow of electricity and energy flowing through me, almost blinding me. It was a strong white light flowing through my body, biting my head, somehow illuminating it from within.

Suddenly, I felt the presence of angels, spirits, conductors. I do not know how to explain it. But it was real. I felt it. I felt it. I knew they were there. And somehow they have acted in me changed my beliefs and helped me understand the big "long leash" than I imagined.

I do not know how long I was in this altered state. Twenty minutes? Time? I do not know. When I stood at the end of the table, I saw in the face of Jonathan flowing tears. When energy is beginning to penetrate me, he stepped aside and let her do the work. But the beauty and magic happening touched him. He cried.

When my head cleared and I have come to their senses, I realized that I know what steps to take to create a project book. I had to go to Wisconsin and continued his research by studying the personal papers of Bruce Barton, located in the historical museum. I thought in intention.

But that's not all.

Immediately after the session with Jonathan I began to celebrate, and other changes in his external life. The book, on which I worked, began to move in a certain direction. I found a publisher. I found the money to continue research. I bought a new car. My income has increased.

How? Why?

I called the other side to help me. And help came.

 

As I write these words, I am aware that you may find me mad. Nevertheless, here I am, a grown man, the author, really known speaker and marketing expert who advises managers on their business, so I'm talking about the "spirit."

But I also know that you know what I mean. Even the atheists among us to a wonderful touch, the unknown, the inexplicable. While no one knows what to expect on the other side of life, we all want to believe that there is something there reasonable.

Perhaps we should mention that the book Bruce Barton, who has helped me immensely, was entitled "What can a man believe? '. In it, he explains that there is little evidence of a heavenly life after life on earth, however, is much wiser to believe than not to believe.

In other words, even though I can not prove that the angels and guides ready to help me, do not trust in them gives more pleasure, peace and magic than a lack of faith? No obvious circumstances to support or deny them. But when you can use faith in them, creating miracles, is not wise to do so?
 

(To be continued)