Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Joe Vitale
Spiritual Marketing

I first heard about this method from Jerry and Esther Hicks. This concept is deceptively simple.

Just imagine that you already have what you want, and write a scene that describes what you want. Describe in as much detail, so you can feel it. Imagine that you are the film's director and write a script that you want to survive. Dive into the content as written. Feel. Try out these experiences.

I have a notebook full of scripts. And each of the recorded me to become a reality. Again, if you think and feel something, it will definitely come true.

It should be noted right away that your business, your cards, your flyers, sales letters and ads - all that you make yourself or with the help of hired workers - all carries your energy.

Think of those flyers or letters you receive in the mail. As soon as you look at them, you somehow get the impression about the service. You may immediately come to mind thought "This sounds interesting" or "trash."

I'm not just talking about the appearance of advertising material, although it is an integral part. When you, or someone you hire, creates a marketing document, you put your thoughts and feelings into what you're doing. People do not want to have psychic abilities to catch the vibrations. If you unknowingly doubt in your product or service, this belief necessarily appear on your promotional material. And people will feel it. And your business will not be successful.

Once again, the feelings can work wonders. If you know what you want if you are clear about this, and you can feel the energy of what you want, you begin to attract it to yourself. And when you clearly feel this energy, you create marketing materials that convey your feelings.

 

When I wrote a proposal for a computer program, in which I was certain I achieved amazing success. People read it and felt my sincerity and benefits of this product. As a result of more than six per cent were sent checks. In the world of direct mail marketing, it's just a wonderful result.

But when I wrote a sales letter with the offer services, which I did not believe I almost did not get answers. Why? Both letters are created by a single author. But my lack of faith in the second product to humans. They caught my vibration and "just knew" that it is better not to make the order.

(To be continued)