Thursday, October 11, 2012

Joe Vitale
Spiritual Marketing

Formula million

- What is the most difficult in the process of creating your life the way you want it to be? - Asked me one day at lunch my friend.

I thought for a moment and replied:

- Learn to stop in time to wonder how you will achieve what you want.

My friend looked confused.

He asked:

- What do you mean?

- If you're trying to draw a plan, how do you get a new car, a new house or a new relationship, you limit yourself to the limits available to your ego - I told him.

- Expand your goal to unconsciousness associated with the omnipresent spirit, and let him deliver to you I wish you and the desired. Just follow the inner motives and actions, using the opportunities in your way, and you will reach your goal.

Of course, I'm not sure whether I understood the man. But a few days later I was sitting in a limousine that was taking me to dinner in the company of wonderful, well-off, make yourself people. They all start from nothing. Many of them started out like me: with empty pockets and hope in my heart.

As I was sitting in a limousine, a certain part of me could not believe that I was there.

"How did I get here?" - I recall my thoughts. "I am in perfect limousine, with beautiful people around me, I am going to dine well, and one of these beautiful people are going to pay for me. I'm just an unknown guy from Ohio, who had left home in search of fame and fortune. I dug ditches, drove trucks, worked in the mud and rain and heat and never earned enough money to pay their bills. Since I was in the limo? "

Reflecting, I discovered this formula, which consists of five steps. In short, the secret to increasing your business or fulfillment of any desire is to:

 

• Know that you do not.

• Choose what you want.

• Free yourself from all the negative and limiting beliefs.

• Feel what it would be like owning a feeling that you want, do what you want, be what you want.

• Let go. Act according to your intuitive impulses and allow the results to manifest.

 

(To be continued)