Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Joe Vitale
 Spiritual Marketing

One of the fundamental principles of Jonathan Jacobs is that everything is energy. This is not a new idea. Stuart Wilde also wrote about it in his book. Joseph Murphy mentions it in his works. Bob Proctor talks about this in my seminars. Even scientists reveal that fact. Nothing exists except the energy generated in the subject, which we give names, such as tables, chairs, houses, people.

The fact that we are different from tables, chairs, houses and cars, because there is a spirit in us. And this is the miracle of our lives!

Once said to me, Bob Proctor: "Although everything is energy, the difference between the people and things that we are endowed with spirit. This means that we have the means to change the external power and influence. We can change the energy table, chair, home, car and even another person. "

Going forward we can see that we are all connected. If we are nothing more than a power, and if we are all connected, so you affect me, but I affect you, even if we are on different continents.

One day, one of my clients hired me to become its marketing wizard. He gave me a lot of money and I've hired a few people to help him. All went well. As the months passed. Then one day the bomb exploded.

Suddenly, my client sent me a letter in which he said that I lied to him. For me it was two pages pain while reading. It made me very upset, I have a headache, I was in shock. I met with his subordinates and even called the client. I could not imagine the reason for all these events. I sent a letter to the client on two pages to explain their position. The next day I got back from a two-page, almost as shocking. In the end I went to Jonathan.

- Keyword - trust - said Jonathan. - You go on to say that he does not believe you. Let's look at how this applies to you. Where in your life that you do not have confidence?

This is a typical method of Jonathan. He always makes you look at your own life and see how what you're complaining about, relates to your life. Somehow you use your experience as a mirror. You use an external, to see what is happening inside you. (Here be closer).

I thought a moment and said:

- So, I've never spent that marketing before. He hired me to do a complete marketing campaign, and expected me to bring his people to victory. I guess I did not believe in myself.

- And this is the energy level felt your customer. The signal that you are emitting.

- So what do you do?

- You want to be free from fear and feel the trust?

- Yes.

That's it. I felt a change within yourself and confident that I can trust myself do the work. I released a sigh of relief. I felt that everything was very easy, as most have already been cleared of such problems. I did not have to work hard to get rid of old beliefs.

And so begins the good part.

I went home and called my client. He replied, his voice was surprisingly calm. I said I'm going to spend a great job for him.

- I know - he said, startling me. - Some time ago, I decided to just trust the person I hired.

- You have decided this recently? When?

Yes, he came to this conclusion at a time when Jonathan and I have considered the issue of trust in me. Once everything cleared up within me, my client felt it. As soon as I began to produce another signal, he immediately felt it.

(To be continued)