Thursday, October 11, 2012

ROAD TO SUCCESS

     Of course, from the moment that you have decided on the need for change to achieve concrete results, some time passes. I call this period of "transition." You hesitate between the old and the new. The mosque you back and forth between what was and what should be. This is completely normal and natural process.

I often hear people say, "Well, I know all that." In such cases, I say, "And if you apply your knowledge in practice?" To know and do - it is two steps on the path of self-development. In order to gain power and to complete the initiated changes, it takes time. Time and sustained effort.

     For example, many two or three times recite affirmations and believe that this is enough. And then they complain that they only spent a precious gift of time, because affirmations - stupid and unprofitable occupation. Change requires continuous action. And, as I said, the most important thing - this is what you do in between repeating affirmations.

     Now you have a transition period. Do not forget to praise yourself for minor achievements in this difficult time for you. And also do not need to blame yourself if you have somewhere something did not work. Do not make the process of change in the torture. Use everything at your disposal in order to go forward. Help your inner child to believe that he is safe.

     Author Gerald Yampolsky says love - is freedom from fear. Love and fear are mutually exclusive. If we are guided not love - fear. A sense of loneliness, a sense of anger, guilt - all rooted in fear. We want to part with it and choose love.

     I can be different. What do you do every day to feel good about themselves? You would not criticize for the sake of others and to play the role of martyr? So what do you do? As you reach the world with itself and others? If you do not yet possible, would you change? Do you want to make a step to finding inner peace?

     Another issue that should certainly ask themselves: "How serious in wanting me to change?" Maybe you like to complain about life? Or do you really want to make it better? If you want to change, then so be it. If you are willing to work hard on yourself, then everything will be fine. I have no power over you, and I can not make you do anything. And of course, I can not go your way for you. You yourself possess sufficient inner strength to cope with all problems - do not forget about it.

     Do not forget to check out yourself. Several times a day, stop and ask yourself, "Why am I doing this?" What do I think about this situation? What are my real intentions? Do I want to do what I'm asked these people? How I feel about this?

     Be honest with yourself. Confess yourself in your thoughts and feelings. Do not live on autopilot "what I want, I do" - it's not an excuse. If your experience is not a positive one, try to understand why this is happening. When you first encountered this issue? And then you know what to do.

     Seek advice from their inner wisdom.