Thursday, October 11, 2012

Joe Vitale
Spiritual Marketing

And my next story is about how my latest (and in many ways the most) wish come true. I am sharing it with you in the hope that it will inspire you to start to follow your own dreams. This story confirms the definition of intent and subsequent release.

If you've never seen a giant catalog of Nightingale-Conan containing audio business, motivation, self-help, relationships, health and spirituality, pick up right now and dial 1-800-525-9000.

For years I wanted to appear in this directory collection of my records. I wanted it for the prestige and benefits. I really wanted to be on a par with the great galaxy of Tony Robbins, Tom Peters, Deepak Chopra, Bob Proctor, Joe Vitale, Brian Tracy and Wayne Dayer.

But up until August 1998 this desire could only dream. Despite the fact that I was always sent each of his newly published book, it seemed like I would never be able to rekindle their interest in my work.

But I did not give up. I just kept the dream and believed that sooner or later it will turn, and continued to do his job. I was hoping that my books were inspiring and informative.

But then something amazing happened.

Once I began to receive e-mails, many questions about marketing in general and the PT Barnum in particular. He was a fan of Barnum, as he liked my "buyer born every minute." I answered every question with his joy.

And then one day - shock! This man wrote me another letter, which says: "If you want your material has been placed in the directory Nightingale-Kona, let me know. I am the marketing manager of the project. "

You can not imagine how I was surprised. Or pleased.

I immediately sent via Fed - X all my books, video and audio tutorial (six tapes and books) to his new friend from the Nightingale-Conan. He did not like any of the things that I sent him. Instead, he fell in love with what I sent. And right in that place and at that hour, he began the long process of selling my work through the catalog Nightingale-Conan.

After twelve months of phone calls, faxes, and parcels with Fed - X, I'm finally proud to announce that the first item on the number of sales directory Nightingale, Conan is my book "The Power of a controversial marketing."

This amusing story illustrates many of the lessons:

Power of Dreams ... (For many years I held in front of a visual image of the desired).

Combines the power of the Internet ... (my friend from Nightingale-Conan found me through my website).

A miracle ... that occurs when a person who believes in you (My friend believed in me very much and told me this again and again for twelve months.)

True ... magic that occurs when you are in harmony with your life purpose, and do what makes your heart sing ...

And the strength ... the ability to let go.

I am sure that in this story, there are other lessons that you can see, I'm not. I am sharing it with you in the hope that it will ignite your heart, awaken something in your heart and inspire you to hit the road - and achieve - your own dreams.

But there is something that you should consider:

According to the research power of prayer conducted Sprindrift Fund, the prayer "Thy will be done" brings twice the performance than the prayer, "Give me that." So it is important to complete your request magic words: "This or something better."

When I wrote my book about P.T Barnum, I came to the tomb known showman in Bridgeport, Connecticut. I experienced it very moving experience, which is written in the book. But I wanted to tell you that I saw written on the tombstone of Barnum. To my surprise on a modest gravestone was carved magic words that Barnum throughout his wonderful life:

"God be not mine, but Thy will."

These words acted on Barnum, helping him survive all the personal and professional woes, helping it to become one of America's first millionaires, those words can also affect you.

In other words, trust the universe.

(To be continued)