Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Joe Vitale
 Spiritual Marketing

Let me give you another method of cleansing itself. It does not cost any money, do not take more than a minute, did not produce any pain and is guaranteed to work at any time.

Interested?

This method consists of a piece of text to read as follows ears to get rid of the feeling or belief that you no longer want to have, and to replace them with others, desirable feelings and beliefs. I learned it at her friend Carol Truman's really impressive book "Feelings, who died in his lifetime, never die ..."

I will give you the text in a moment, but first I want you to understand that this method is so simple that it is easy to ignore. All that is required of you, so it is only a couple of paragraphs to repeat the words.

That's it!

 

However, what makes this text? It reprograms your basic structure of DNA. He appeals to your spirit, and asks him to help you clean up at the most fundamental level of your being.

I do not want to complicate things attempt to explain how the process works. My work - just to give you the tools and teach them to use it. In the end, to send and receive faxes, you do not need to know how to work a fax machine. All you have to do - is to insert the paper for the rest of the work machine will itself.

Also the case with the text. Everything you do - it's just utter it by inserting it in the right place from which you want to get rid of, and in other similar place that you want. And now it's time you get acquainted with the words of text, here they are:

 

Spirit, please find the source of my feelings / thoughts of negative sentiment regarding (insert feeling or belief, from which you wish to clear) ____________________

Let each layer, layer, area or aspect of my being would be in this source. Analyze and solve this problem the most perfect way, with God's truth.

Promoted in time, healing every incident based on the foundation of this feeling, by the will of God, as long as at the moment I'm not full of light and truth, divine peace and love, forgiveness of myself for misperception forgiveness to everyone , place, circumstances and events that have contributed to this feeling.

The full forgiveness and unconditional love I remove the past from my DNA, I get rid of it, I let go of it right now! I feel (write here what you want to feel) ________

I allow every physical, mental, emotional or spiritual problem, and unwanted behavior based on old feelings quickly dissipate.

Thank you, Spirit, for the fact that you come to my rescue and helped me to achieve complete my creation. Thank you, thank you! I love you and praise God pouring out on us all the grace!

 

Simple, is not it?

Now, if you do not believe that the text of the work, you can use this text to work on this belief.

In other words, insert the words "Help me get rid of my doubts about the strength of the text" in the first line of text unfilled. That is where you insert the belief or feeling, from which you wish to be free.

The second line of unfilled paste beliefs or feelings that you want, which may be the "Now I understand that any belief can be changed in an instant, even with such a simple tool like this text."

Again, I repeat, that this text shall prevail. Carol read the wonderful book for a detailed explanation of his work. And at the same time use this text at any time when you need to be released.

It works - just like magic!

And one day, when you clean, you can actually have all that you can imagine!

Is not that nice, is not it exciting, is not that impressive way of life?

(To be continued)