Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Joe Vitale
 Spiritual Marketing

Confidence? Let me tell you another story ....

Another client of mine was hard towards fame and fortune. He - twenty-five stock broker, who has written a book on welfare. I used to understand that it will be successful. I was his literary agent and marketing consultant. I had to find a publisher for his book. When the plan was implemented, he left me and went to an agent in Dallas, such manner depriving me fee of 45,000 dollars, which I had to get from its upfront $ 300 000. But he was an honest fellow, and so he told me that he would pay when it receives a down payment.

Gone were the days. Weeks passed. Months passed. It's nothing.

I wrote him several gracious notes. I sent him some of their articles, to share their own success. I called him several times and left messages. Still nothing.

I asked Jonathan question about this situation. He offered to write a letter to the client, which I should describe their feelings, express their wishes and forgive him. I went home and did so. I felt very good.

But again to no avail.

I went to Jonathan and said he did everything but have not received any response.

- What does that mean? - He asked.

- This means that it has not contacted me.

- And?

- This means that he can rob me.

- That - announced Jonathan.

- It is the fear of being robbed blocking your energy. It is this conviction stands in your way.

- How do I let go of this belief?

- Feel the sensation to be robbed.

I closed my eyes and did it.

- Let me bring you back to those times when you may have had certain experiences that made you create beliefs about people and money.

And I remembered that I was taken to a company in Dallas, for the money, I almost died. I felt cheated. I was angry with this company back for nearly eight years. I sank into the feeling and felt a change in me. I opened my eyes and smiled.

- The money he owes you, does not have to come from him - explained Jonathan. - The universe is in abundance and can give you money in many ways. Free them from having to pay the money and let you come.

The adoption of this concept - it's a big challenge. It means total freedom from any manifestation of discontent with regard to other people. It means faith in the successful achievement of our goals, as more of you are not in a state of attachment to the way it was desired to come to you.

I felt in this release. I felt lighter and cleaner.

And when I got home I our letter of - my client!

After six months of silence, and then suddenly the call! He was very polite and friendly, and said that he had sent me a check with a four-digit sum. And he really did it, because the next day I received the check. I am sure that only a fool would call this event a coincidence. Connection is too obvious and it happens in my life too often to be a simple case.

(To be continued)