Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mistress of Fire Mountain
I have long touted family rest in their Zarovshane. Knowing my passion for mountain tourism, luring beauty of the place, smoking caves, hot ground and stories of unusual minerals and fossilized dinosaur tracks.

For some years I was going to (a long way), and finally decided. Reality has surpassed all expectations. Years have passed, but the story of my journey I still haunt the romantic hearts of my friends.

It was there, and only there, it could be that I forget not given. And it is I do not care that someone will find and maybe even find an explanation for what happened to me. I know one thing: no hallucinations, no imagination, no error occurred.

I sat on a rock, resting after climbing up a hill. Next to me slipped lizard. She was a strange orange, glowing in the sun, and I could not take my eyes off her. Completely oblivious to the presence of man, she climbed on a rock lying on me at arm's length, and froze. Apparently, basking in the sun.

Light cloud passed over the sun, and the color of my lizards faded, it appeared gray shades. She did not move. I wanted to touch her. My touch but did not make any impression on her. More time passed, and I decided to take it in hand. Fingers clutching her sides hurt and afraid sleeping beauty, I tried to remove it from the stone. His fingers slipped - like lizard stuck to the stone.

I moved towards her and, squatting, repeated his attempt. She again was unsuccessful. I'm confused. Peered, and I suddenly thought that she was dead. Press lightly with your fingers on her back, I was surprised to realize that it is hard. Increased the pressure, and, as an explosion in the brain, was born knowledge: it does not alive - it rock!

Gray lizard was part of the stone, from which it was carved with the skill. I took out a knife and tried last hope otkovyrnut it. Of course, I did not. I scratched stone, blunt knife, but it was useless.

The next day my brother-in and nephew came to my lizard to include three stone poselok.Yascheritsy it was not. Scratched the stone on which she slept was empty ...

And let there not Ural and my lizard was no fairy-tale Bazhova malachite, and glowing like a candle flame, I still believe that these mountains have their hostess, which allowed me to touch her little secret.