Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Joe Vitale
Spiritual Marketing

 

We had dinner with Jonathan at our favorite Chinese restaurant, when I noticed that around remained almost anyone. Owners seemed troubled. They were standing near the cash register and says something. Usually, they came up to us, smiling, serving us a king. I knew something was not right. I mentioned this to Jonathan:

- It seems that they are worried about money.

Jonathan said:

- So that's why they are so concerned.

For the first time in my mind a loud ringing. But then I laughed. Jonathan asked, from what I have so much fun. I tried to find the words:

- You were a Zen master in a past life? - I said. - The fact that you have just uttered, - is an example of expression, unfolding mind, used the Zen masters.

- What do you mean?

- I said that these people look worried about the money, and you said that this is why they are worried about money. To the outside world utter nonsense.

- But it's the truth - explained Jonathan. - They worry about the money already present in them, and manifested now. Now they showed it to the world. They just realize his conviction.

He then told me about the man with whom he had to work one day. He held an Indian restaurant, which eventually collapsed. The business was unprofitable. He spent one session with Jonathan and I realized that he did not want to keep the restaurant business. Once he realized this, he got rid of the restaurant, sold it. As a result, people began to come to this restaurant, which is now run by a new owner.

- When you take care of the domestic, it pays off in the outside, - said Jonathan.

On another occasion he said:

- When you get the lesson, you do not need the experiences.

The same country, what can seem like all the words of this dialogue, the truth of my experience. Once one of the companies invited me to help them in conducting a seminar in Dallas. I gave them advice on the necessary actions and was very angry when he saw that they were doing the opposite. In fact, they notch standing its own success.

I told Jonathan. He asked me what I get from this? In other words, what was my gain? If we assume that a certain part of me that created the company, always doing something wrong, as it may serve me? I thought, but did not find an answer.

- Their misfortune takes me a chance to succeed, - I said. - They hired me to help them to successfully conduct a seminar. I was not sure if I can. Not follow my advice they fully guarantee their failure. Then I can show them a finger and say, "You did, but not me."

Once again we return to the fact that our inner feelings and actions have played a huge role in what we are going through in the end. No matter what your situation is, some part of you has helped to create one. Sign in contact with it, release the old beliefs and energy, and you can begin to move in the direction that will better serve you and bring more joy. One of the best ways to do this - is to focus on wishful thinking on how you would feel if they had it, if I did it, if you were it.

(To be continued)