Thursday, October 11, 2012

Joe Vitale
Spiritual Marketing

I participated in a three-day seminar on the topic of Bob Proctor's "Science of getting rich", held in June 1999. It was a mind-expanding experience. I highly recommend you take this course, or at least invest in a tutorial. There's so much information that the state in which you are now, you will find poverty, while having absorbed the material, you rich.

But one idea that I got from Bob Proctor seminar, I want to quote directly here:

"Everything that happens in your life that will lead you towards your goal."

Now think about it. These words mean that everything in your life easily leads you in the direction of your dream.

 

So if something happens that seems bad to you, remember that it took place in order to move you forward. - Your task is to find the positive even in a negative, or at least to believe that there is a positive thing, even if you can not see it now.

Maybe at the beginning it is difficult to accept. But the truth is that this is an enlightened way of life. I love that expression, and I thank Bob Proctor for what he said it. From these words, I understand that I must let go and trust in life, that she will guide me in the direction desired.

And when I let go, I believe, and I thank life, I feel different, and radiating to the world other vibrations, and better things and experiences come to me.

Again, the secret is to learn to just let go.

 

"Everything that happens in your life that will lead you towards your goal."

Bob Proctor

(To be continued)