Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Louise Hay

 

HOME - YOUR Sanctuary

     All around you is a reflection of your ideas about what you deserve. Look at your house. Whether you like to live? How well do you feel yourself in it? Whether it is convenient, cozy? Or maybe it closely, dirty and not cleaned up? The same applies to your car. Do it for you? Can I tell her that you love yourself?

     Is it difficult to you to watch your clothes? As you look at her? Clothing reflects your inner state.

     Responding to this question, do not worry: our ideas about ourselves can be changed.

     If you are looking for a new home, first try to open up about the right place. Maintains that it must exist somewhere, and there just for you. When I was looking for a new home in Los Angeles, then convinced myself that a dime a dozen around the lovely apartments. The question is how to find them quickly.

     I spent six months looking for and finally found what I wanted. While I looked around the other houses, the building is just built.

     Cost construction come to an end, as my intuition led me to this house. It is as if waiting for me. So if you're looking for something fast and do not find this is always a good reason.

     If you want to move, because I do not like the place, thank the House for what he had long served as a haven for you.

     For example, it shields you from the elements. If it is you really do not like it, try to remember at least some of its parts, to which you feel a bit of affection.

Do not say:

     "I hate this house," because then you can not find what you would like.

     Learn to love what you already have, and then your feelings will help you find a new wonderful home. If your house is a mess, do cleaning. After all, your home says about what you really are.