Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Joe Vitale

Spiritual Marketing

Select what you want to have, do and want to be.

If you realize that you can have everything you want, be all of who you want, do what you want, then the question arises: What do I want?

The trick is to convert any of your complaint is that you desire. Start with a concentration on where you want to go, not where you have been or are in the moment.

The phrase "I do not want to experience this headache" becomes "I want a fresh mind."

"I do not want this pain in the back" becomes "I want a healthy back."

"I do not want these bills" becomes "I want more than enough money for everything I want."

"I do not want to difficulties in business" becomes "I want to do business easily and effortlessly."

Some art is present in the ability to re-write what you do not want to what you want. All I do is write the opposite of my complaints. Turn the offer to 180 degrees. If I say, "I'm tired of what I was interrupted when I write," should be the opposite: "I wish to write in a quiet and comfortable place, where I can write without interruption."

You may wonder what relation to the affairs can have these proposals. Why write them, if they can not help pay the bills, to solve problems and the like?

Good question. The answer is: focus on what you want to lead you in the direction of what you want.

You see, it seems that we make our living from our awareness. If we focus on deprivation, we have a greater deprivation. If we focus on abundance, we have an even greater wealth. Our awareness becomes a magnet drawing us to the fact that we want to have.

If you do not consciously choose where you want to go, you go to where you lead your unconscious. To paraphrase the famous Swiss psychologist Carl Jung: "As long as you do not do your unconscious conscious, it will guide you through life and you will call it fate."

So most of us move through life on autopilot. We just do not realize that we can control. Knowing what you want will help you to lead a life in the direction in which you wish to go.

But there's more ...

I just had lunch with one of his great friend. She spent a session with Jonathan and all just glowed. Her eyes were large and vibrant, full of passion for life. She reminded me that even though you may think you know what you want, however you need to immerse yourself in deeper, to discover what you really want.

She came to Jonathan intended to create your own successful business. Jonathan asked, "What is your purpose?" At first, she declined to answer, and then realized that he wanted to create a successful business "in order to prove that it is an honorable man."

I remember my words that I wanted to write the book that would become known bestsellers. Jonathan asked me the same question: "What is your purpose?" At first I was embarrassed, and I said something like, "I deserve this" or "I want money," or "My books are good enough to be the best sellers." But the real reason, the hidden motivating factor was the desire of people to like me and admired me. When I said it, something in me changed. I realized that I made the execution of their real desires. My goal, my intention was to feel the love.

Most people live their lives, driven by unconscious and unknown desire. Policies may be a child who always lacked focus. Business lady may be a girl, do not feel equal peers. The popular author can continue to try to prove to himself that he is intelligent, loved and respected.

Freedom and power comes when a person realizes that he wants to, without becoming a slave to his desires.

But there is another reason for the need to figure out what their intentions. When you proclaim it, you begin to see things in their manifestation. Maybe you want to buy a house to get rid of all these great benefits, but suddenly there is a lot of objections: "I earn enough money to buy the house," or "No one ever does it," and even "What my parents think?"

You know what I mean. Doubts and objections arise very easily. The trick is to dispel these objections as long as you do not become completely clean inside. When you are free, your desires will easily implemented.

Let me explain ...

By Jonathan came a woman who on Monday faced a cancer operation. She met with him on Friday. She was scared and wanted the operation to get rid of their fears. Jonathan helped her get rid of all her fears, and two hours later, she felt that she was healed. Nevertheless, she went through the surgery. On Monday, when the surgeon began to operate on her, he could not find the tumor. It's gone.

So what happened? Again we come to the fact that our faith is powerful. The woman believed that beliefs can remove inducing her fears, and she did it. But she did not realize that the fear created cancer. When she removed the fear, the cancer was gone. He had no more space in her body. She began to consciously control your life by choosing to visit Jonathan and work on your negative beliefs. She realized that her life could be different.

We create our own reality beliefs. I do not know how to explain it to you from the point of view of common sense. Perhaps you noticed that people's problems are repeated. Have you ever thought about why people are constantly faced with the same problem? A person who is experiencing financial problems, always has financial problems. People with problems in relationships, always meets with problems in a relationship. As if each specializes in a particular issue.

That belief, conscious or not, create these events. As long as one is not free from them, the problem will arise again and again. I know a man who seven times to get married. To this day he has not found happiness. And it will continue to marry and divorce as long as does not get rid of the conviction of these events. And while he would marry and divorce, he will blame for their problems of other people, maybe even to blame fate or God. But as you read above: "As long as you are not aware of your subconscious, it will guide you through life and you will call it fate."

(To be continued)