Thursday, October 11, 2012

Richard Webster

Memories of past lives


Endless hours, with no beginning and no end, it was given to me:

I inherit eternity and infinity was given to me.

The Egyptian Book of the Dead (c. 1450 BC)

 

It took no less than a quarter-century, but I remember everything as clearly as if it happened last week. My client, a middle aged woman, reclining in a chair, and I "return" of her childhood in an attempt to identify the root cause of her weight loss.

 

The standard method for people with a similar problem. Usually we are able to remember things up a gear permanent weight gain. Realizing the cause and get rid of it, the person starts to lose weight is stable and no longer gaining weight.

 

The most common cause is a minor incident from childhood or adolescence. The situation, which seemed painful at the time, later deliberately forgotten. Returning to the incident and consider it from the point of view of an adult, the client begins to understand that previous experiences as overweight, it is no longer needed. This is an extremely effective method.

 

- Now I want you to return back - I said his patient - to the first incident, after which began to gain weight. You make it easy, stay calm and impartial, that would be with you no matter what. Now travel back, travel back through time and space to the incident that caused your current problem.

- I'm already there. - The woman's voice was low, something subtly changed in her body, though she still reclined in his chair.

- Where are you?

- They fight.

 

At first I thought her parents arguing. But knowing that not all at once taken for granted, he asked: "Who is fighting?"

- Each. All adults. Noise, something is burning. Corpses everywhere.

 

This is not an ordinary regression. The woman was too young to catch the second world war, and other military operations, in which she could be involved, I do not recall.

- Where are you? - I asked

- At home. - The woman's face contorted, she cried.

 

I immediately told her to take a step back and consider all detached, as if it were happening to someone else.

- I do not have at home - she said through tears. - No streets, no city - nothing left. Only battle. Then all was quiet. And no one but me.

- In which country you? - I asked, still believing that we are talking about the events of her life. But she only shook her head and groaned.

- In what year do you live? - I said. Again, do not get an answer.

 

Gradually her sobs subsided and she began to speak. Her parents were killed in the battle, and what happened to the brothers and sisters, she had no idea. The city is destroyed, she and a few survivors ate leftover food that they could find. Day was extremely hot, cold night unthinkable. Soon the food was over, and she may have died of starvation.

 

When I brought her back to the present, she was calm and seemed not at all surprised that he was in a past life. I had to pretend that this happens often, but I have seen this phenomenon before.

 

If nothing had happened, we began to discuss how to open the condition is associated with a weight problem. Obviously, when the patient died of starvation in a past life, she unconsciously decided to exclude the possibility of a recurrence in the present and ate everything edible that came to her eyes. And realizing the cause, began to drop weight. And soon this case was an excellent advertisement hypnotherapeutic my practice.