Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Joe Vitale
Spiritual Marketing

As Jonathan says, everything is energy, and we are all connected to each other. Clear the way for the movement of energy and you can have everything you want, do whatever they want, and be what you want. If you are sure that the flow of your energy is clean and free of the past, but yet you do not earn enough money in your life miracles or anything like that, it means that you have not cleared your energy flows or free from past.

This happened to me a few years ago. After spending a few sessions with Jonathan on the phone, I realized that my income does not increase. My bills are paid, and the money came just at the time when it was necessary to make the payment, but the gap between income and spending was too small to give me peace of mind. I started to worry. It was not a good sign. My concern was an indication that I have left some unfinished business. I wanted to talk to Jonathan, but he was away.

Then one day Bill Ferguson suggested that I go by one of his sessions. Bill - a former lawyer in family law, which created a way to help people get rid of key internal problems hampering them in life. He participated in the Oprah show and has written several books, including the book "Heal the offense flowing through your life." I helped Bill in advertising and he wanted me to have experienced its. When he said that I could spend a session with him, I agreed. Especially because the session was free. Now, try this method, I would give anything for the opportunity to repeat.

- People are hungry to find peace - Bill said to me, when I came into his room in Houston. - But they continue to look around and blame other people or circumstances for their feelings. But life does not work.

He asked me to recall a recent event that brought me out of myself. And click. I just burst out at one of his clients, who did not agree with my ideas on the progress of his business. I was hurt and angry.

- Note that your feelings have nothing to do with the other person. All that this man did - it's just activated your offense, pressing the right button. Once you cancel the connection with offense, your hot button, which opens the emotional plane, will no longer exist.

- Each of us has his own offense, drawing from the past through all of our lives - said Bill. - For one person, this offense is a defeat. For another offense - to feel worthless, not good enough, not worthy of love, anyway, is any other feeling, causing discomfort to the person.

He added that the attempt to avoid this feeling brings emotional pain.

- As long as one is not free from the root cause, it will continue its work in him - told me Bill. - You may be ninety years old, but the old painful memories will continue to come to you, because one day when you were six years old, you have made is the root belief.

Although many psychotherapeutic techniques are convinced that people have unresolved past issues, few argue that they can be quickly healed. Bill developed a new technique to help people to free themselves from their emotional pain for about two hours. Perhaps you will say that he has created a way to achieve "healing include hot button."

- Remember another event when you were upset - Bill told me.

And I did it. That was easy. Although I had not thought of this before, suddenly, I saw a pattern. Almost every time I was upset by someone just because of the fact that I felt offended.

- What does it mean when you feel resentful? - Bill began an investigation.

A moment later, I realized that all this means one fact - I did not feel good enough. I should be good enough to tell me my logic, just that people do not like what I'm doing, and as a result I feel offended.

Then Bill started to literally poke my nose into this.

- But as it is, to feel not good enough? - He asked.

I felt depressed. I looked at Bill's cheerful face and wondered if he really wants me to feel so bad. Yes, he would.

- As long as you fully feel this wrong, Hidden inside you, it will continue to live in you and interfere with your life.

Here, well, well! At this point I began to feel that life is not worth to living.

- If you are really feeling your core problem, you need to experience the feeling that life is not worth to living.

- I'm already there, Bill, I was there - I said quietly.

- Good! - Declared Bill. - So how does it feel not good enough?

- It's the worst feeling I have ever experienced.

- Can you accept that you are really not good enough?

In my place internal struggle. At the time, I looked at my life and just found the evidence that I'm not good, I had to admit that I was not good in many ways. And then I had to accept that it is the belief that I was "not good enough" was unknowingly caused my discontent customers and friends. I lost many opportunities. And even money.

- Yes, I can confirm this.

And immediately something in me changed. I was relieved. I relaxed. Free. Where before I felt the tension and anger, now I feel relaxed and calm. Even happiness. It's like a huge power cord is disconnected from me, and suddenly I looked at life differently.

Before I left, we had Bill and additional work. But after the session, I said global change. It seemed nothing more angered me as much as before. The next day I had to argue with the customer about announcing that I wrote for him, but this time I did it. I calmly reviewed the situation. And I said that to her every time I looked with love and optimism. And I saw that it is not afraid to do what is never done, such as playing the guitar in front of friends. Before, I did not feel good enough. I also noted that the money started to come to me in abundance. One morning, a few days after our meeting with Bill, a woman called me and said that sends me a check for a few thousand dollars to start promoting her business.

So what happened? Now that the core belief was disconnected from me, I discovered a power centers to allow the abundance of the universe appear in my way.

And it came from.

(To be continued)