Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Joe Vitale
 Spiritual Marketing

I noticed that many people have a negative attitude toward advertising. I think this is limited to points of view. Ad can help grow your business. It can be another voice, working for the benefit of you.

I once had dinner with a friend to Jerry and Esther Hicks. We talked about marketing in general and advertising in particular. My friend said:

- You do not need to advertise. "

- You also do not need to advertise - I said - but you could do it. Good advertising can boost your business.

- The last time we gave advertisement in the magazine - began Jerry - we got so many requests that they could not cope with all. We decided to leave this idea as long as shall find more personnel.

- It does not matter what you write in the ad - added Esther. - People feel who you are and what offer and from that make a decision.

Jerry and Esther have hired me to write the texts of their ads, because they know that I believe in their work. If I did not believe them, ad created for them, would have shown that. And if they did not believe in their work, the person who wrote the ad for them, would certainly have shown in him their relationship.

My friend Sandra Zimmer, who directs the Center for Self-Expression in Houston, also knows the power of advertising, based on the internal state of the person.

Sandra deliberately imbues ads with their energy. She actually sits and meditates on the announcements, sending them your energy. As a result of its ads have magnetic quality. She told me once that people keep her ads for nearly seven years. I know I saw the announcement of Sandra Long before finally met her in person. Although her ad looks no different from the others, they were perceived differently. There was something to remember. And that something was Sandra's own energy.

- Advertising is very important - once told me Sandra. - But it is the energy you invested in advertising, doing all the work. This is unquestionably the law of attraction in action.

And I repeat, that is who you are inside, creating the results you get outside. Even your promotional materials contain your energy. Let go, feel the energy of what you want to do what you want, and who you want to be, and you will naturally begin to move towards the realization of the desired by you.

When in May 1999 I was in Australia, I saw that many of the seeds will not germinate and grow before they are not set alight.

In the human body, you open the seeds of their desires with the heat of emotion. Every time you feel the love or fear, the two most powerful emotions within you there is a fever. This heat reaches your deep mind and reveals the seeds - the images that you want. And you do it through the senses.

The key to this step is the need to feel joyful energy of what you want to get you what you want to do or who you want to become. As he wrote in his little book, "How to Attract Money" Joseph Murphy: "The feeling of wealth attracts wealth."

Feel the joy of owning what you want - to feel it right now - and you begin to attract desirable to himself and herself to the desired.

(To be continued)