Sunday, June 21, 2009

Detail of John Grindera seminar, focusing on the unconscious-conscious interface.

Detail of John Grindera seminar, focusing on the unconscious-conscious interface.

Question from audience: how to understand sufficiently well, we organized unconscious?

Answer: In this man a good sense of language. He had a good lie detector (bullshit detector). He identified a great phrase. Unconscious: when it is well organized? And until we do not give a definition, this statement does not mean anything. I propose to develop such linguistic patterns.

What does this symbol? (Draws) frame. And what is the frame? I am a lyuderom group and I begin to address. If I did not ask the box you do not know how you reasonably participate. We are in the frame and the frame is that we are talking about modeling. This frame defines a space, and it determines that it is important and what is not important. If you ask me a question about the personal life of Milton Eriksson in the frame if I'm in a good mood, I will answer "to me difficult to understand how this question is relevant to the discussion frame". And if I'm in a bad mood, I'll answer "it has no bearing on the case". This frame determines what we define as important. [full story is yet another richly illustrated example, I omit, because I believe it in this little box]

Now I can answer this question. And I use in my reply that I responded to you when you asked how to protect themselves in the process of modeling. If you have a good relationship with your unconscious, there is no problem, you simply ask a question. But if you are just starting, if you are just starting this mad enterprise, you have just entered into this conspiracy in the name of perfection between the conscious of unconscious, then before you go into the second position you set the frame to his unconscious. "Unconsciousness, my brother inside. I want to model the methods of unconscious assimilation. My genius - that's what it is. I know that this man or woman committed in one context. And who knows whether they are worthy of modeling in other contexts? I do not want this to ascertain. I ask you: I want you to help do not filter out what might be dangerous for my health and well-being. And I ask the first question: "Do you understand my request?" And receive answers, "yes" or "No". And this is relevant only if the answer unconscious. And if the answer is no, I go into further explanation until no reply "yes". If the answer is "yes", I ask the following question: "Do you primesh responsibility to use this filter to protect us?" We ask the frame and then sends a request. Using extensive definitions (ie, benchmarking job context), as I described earlier, this is a good way to ask a question unconscious. There are many others, but it seems to be the easiest. All this depends on whether there is a repeat between the conscious and unconscious. If you have a history of conflict between the conscious and unconscious, if you have experience of ignoring the advice of unconsciousness, you better look out, you will need to undertake serious work to organize an effective command of the conscious and unconscious. And this is quite a formal challenge and you are using for the unconscious signals. It seems that this procedure is available to all who have enough discipline to follow the steps. And this is a natural way, which leads to increasing repeat between the conscious and unconscious. And if you go this way and doing it well, you eventually realize that the procedure which I have described - an artificial ritual. Once you reach enough repeat, you can get rid of it. Any pattern that exists in NLP has two problems: first - that's all a lie, they must be a lie, it is a symbolic representation of experience, and not the experience, and the second problem - that's all traps. The most dangerous trap from which you can meet people - it is a success. And as you know NLP works, so you will be successful in the use of patterns. If we are in Siberia, the magnificent landscape, snow, full moon, I see it, but you are not. I will show it. And you have a choice. You can look at the moon, or you can look at my finger. Your work - follow this artificial ritual, until you reach competence, and then get rid of it.

Many years ago I had a bad experience, I fell from a rock and broke my ankle. And I had put plaster, which was needed for fixation of bone, that it is well knit. И у меня была трость, чтобы ходить с ней. But now the bone sroslas. You see the cast? Do you see a stick? If you are still doing ritual patterns, which you originally learned in NLP, you will still Hold'em with pen and in plaster. We have a technical term for this, it is called stupidity. But you are much smarter than that (applause).

HYPNOSIS